AZ Party and Wedding Event Rentals

Maricopa, AZ View map

AZ Party And Wedding Events is a rental company located in Mesa, Arizona but travels across the Valley as well as throughout the state. With competitive pricing, great customer service, and different payment plan options, the company offers every couple an array of items and equipment to help design their wedding or special occasion. No matter what the style, color, or theme, the company can provide each couple what they need for a memorable event.

AZ Party And Wedding Events provides a range of wedding packages that can be fully customized to best suit every couple’s requirements and desires. The company’s three wedding packages vary in quantity and can include round wooden tables, resin white chairs, linens, glass centerpieces, tents, wooden arches, backdrops, lighting, signage, and more. Every package and service offered by the company includes delivery, set-up, and removal. Each couple can also book online appointments to work with the company's professional staff, discuss event details, and create their customized wedding package the same day. For more information regarding event items and services, couple’s can contact the company directly through their official website.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Tent Accessories
Tents
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$100

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$30

What is the starting price for tables?

$7

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.25

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$150

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine G. Married on 11/03/2020

Amazing beyond my expectations

Vicky Walsh with AZ Party And Wedding Event Rentals was on top of it from the beginning. The organization, the affordable prices, the payment plan leading up to my event, the quality of rental equipment, customer service, she went above and beyond the tasks of a rental coordinator. I cant express how much money I saved when I selected to go with Vicky and her rental company. I will use AZ Party and Wedding Event Rentals for all my future events. I recommend her to everyone I know and everyone that has booked with Vicky has LOVED her and her staff. If I could leave this company more than 5 stars I would. Thank you Vicky you are amazing.

AZ Party and Wedding Event Rentals's reply:

Hello Jasmine!!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Your March wedding was such a fun event. Being around you and your family was truly magical and so much fun. I want to thank you for selecting my company out of the dozens that you talked to. I am so happy that we could work out a wedding package that fit your budget, allowed you the time to make payments leading up to your special day. I also want to thank you for all the referrals. I really appreciate you. Thank you so much and I look forward to working with you in the near future (hopefully a baby shower) ;)
    Your event coordinator,
    Vicky Walsh
    owner/ event coordinator
    AZ Party and Wedding Event Rentals
    Tracie Married on 09/09/2009

Beyond our expectations

I highly recommend this company they went above and beyond Our expectations. We had a small venue but they set up the chairs, arch and a sand ceremony table added some extra touches On time had everything set up very comfortable chairs!! High quality low cost. I highly highly recommend this company for any of your party rental needs they are amazing!!

AZ Party and Wedding Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words ❤️ You both looked amazing! Thank you for choosing our company ⭐️

51883 W Blue Jay St , Maricopa, AZ, 85139
602-699-6011
520-483-2533
Location of (AZ Party and Wedding Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding