Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

54 Reviews for Tylers Custom Designs

Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Decor (1)
Vases (1)

Brenda did the bouquets and boutennieres for our wedding. She was so sweet and easy to work with! The delivery fee was very reasonable, I was frustrated about the delivery fee of other florists. Brenda arrived on time and everything was perfect, we couldn't have been happier with our floral arrangements! (Photos by Carrie Patricia Studios)

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We used Tylers Custom Design for our wedding on 1/28/17. Karen the owner and her team were so friendly and professional. Karen was so creative and helpful when discussing bouquets, arrangements, and ceremony decor. She also decorated our arch at the wedding with lace and burlap, used baby's breath in metal buckets down the aisle, and brought the most perfect bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I had two small arrangements on wine barrels for the ceremony and she even brought extra flowers that my cake vendor used and we used the remaining flowers for the cocktail hour. Karen came early and set up everything so beautifully. She really made me feel like I was her only client and I really appreciated the special touch, Thank you Karen and Tylers Custom Designs!

Profile Picture Tessa, 1/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Decor

Karen Tyler of Tylers Custom Designs did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were and I was blown away by the flowers she provided. Everything was flawless and she made all of our wedding dreams come true. Thanks Karen!

Profile Picture Carina, 12/4/15, 8 Reviews