14850 north cave creek rd suite 7 and 8, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number

About Tylers Custom Designs

Tyler's Custom Design's is a family owned and operated floral and design company based in Phoenix, Arizona. We specialize in live and silk flowers & rentals. Our services include all floral, custom decorations ,Linens , back drops and much more. We have been creating custom events since 1993.
We offer Spandex Chair covers as low as $1.95 each with a $1.00 installed and strike fee.
Karen Tyler

chuffonchuppah
CopyofH O G rosegarlandarch

54 Reviews for Tylers Custom Designs

Catherine · Married on 01/05/2018

Brenda did the bouquets and boutennieres for our wedding. She was so sweet and easy to work with! The delivery fee was very reasonable, I was frustrated about the delivery fee of other florists. Brenda arrived on time and everything was perfect, we couldn't have been happier with our floral arrangements! (Photos by Carrie Patricia Studios)

Tessa · Married on 01/28/2017

We used Tylers Custom Design for our wedding on 1/28/17. Karen the owner and her team were so friendly and professional. Karen was so creative and helpful when discussing bouquets, arrangements, and ceremony decor. She also decorated our arch at the wedding with lace and burlap, used baby's breath in metal buckets down the aisle, and brought the most perfect bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I had two small arrangements on wine barrels for the ceremony and she even brought extra flowers that my cake vendor used and we used the remaining flowers for the cocktail hour. Karen came early and set up everything so beautifully. She really made me feel like I was her only client and I really appreciated the special touch, Thank you Karen and Tylers Custom Designs!

Karen Tyler of Tylers Custom Designs did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. I received so many compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were and I was blown away by the flowers she provided. Everything was flawless and she made all of our wedding dreams come true. Thanks Karen!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tylers Custom Designs FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 2,968.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 29.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 24.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 493.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

• Nelson's Wedding & Portrait Photography
    Nelson's Wedding & Portrait Photography Wedding Photographers

One of our favorite florists. Always professional & what beautiful flowers.

• Bamboo Bakery
    Bamboo Bakery Wedding Cakes

Great service and friendly people, lots of clients are satisfied with thier selection and reconmend greatly for all ocassions.

• Princess Jewels
    Princess Jewels Wedding Jewelers

The Best Florist I Have Ever Met. This Florist Does It All!! She Has Done Events For Me Personally As Wells As Some For My Clients.

• 14850 north cave creek rd, suite 7 and 8 Phoenix, AZ 85032 See on map