308 E89th Street Suite 5B, New York, NY 10128 Map · Phone number

About Cayenne Catering

Cayenne Catering LLC is a catering business based in New York, New York. They gather all of their culinary expertise and values to accommodate their guests with the finest, freshest food and beautiful table displays. They know every detail counts and work hard to ensure their clients get the best of the best, from florals to rental equipment.

Cayenne Catering LLC offers superior service and delectable catering menus their clients will love. They work closely with their clients to provide their preferred wedding day menu. Their services include:

• Cake
  • Cake cutting
  • Custom menu
  • Dessert
  • Lunch
  • Outside cake
  • Server(s)

Cuisine

At Cayenne Catering LLC, they are all about delivering fresh, healthy and sustainable products. They love being able to offer their clients a variety of specialty cuisines. Couples can choose from a variety of serving styles, some of which include buffet, family style and plated options. Examples of the cuisine styles they offer include:

• American

Bride with her bridesmaids
156333910761a57326b

8 Reviews for Cayenne Catering

Louise · Married on 07/17/2016

First of all, Pascale and Oonagh of Cayenne Catering are wonderful! Although my husband and I were on a bit of a budget for our wedding, they were still able to work within our budget. The catering service for our wedding was five star! Pascale and Oonagh were very patient and attentive. They added great ideas to our vision, which helped to make our wedding unique.

We went with a buffet style reception and the spread was incredible! ALL of the guests at our wedding raved about how amazing the food was. One of our guests, who is a wedding chaser, stated that our wedding was the fourth wedding she’d been to in 2016, but the food at our wedding was the best! The wait staff was also extremely professional.

I also felt very comfortable with Cayenne Catering, because they were already familiar with our wedding venue, which is important. At least I could relax knowing that the day would go smoothly.

Pascale and Oonagh were such lovely people, I felt a bit disappointed that we were no longer going to interact with each other now that our wedding was over. Pascale and Oonagh treated us as if we were rich and because of that we felt like celebrities, which is how you should feel on your wedding day!

I would absolutely, definitely recommend their services!

You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/26/2017

I can't believe how long it has taken me to write the review, considering how ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Oonagh and Pascale are! Right from my first conversation with Oonagh I knew Cayenne would be my caterer, and our first tasting absolutely sealed the deal (I'm not a fan of fish, but their salmon had my mouth watering).

Not only was their food the BEST wedding food every (according to every single one of my guests, including several chefs), but Oonagh was a life saver throughout the planning process. I didn't have a traditional sit down dinner, and opted for a cocktail service instead and Oonagh walked me through everything I needed by way of rentals and floor set up, and helped me stay sane ( and within budget) when I started freaking out that it wouldn't work.

Well it worked! And it was a complete success. My guests are STILL raving about how amazing the food was, as well as the wide variety of food served (from three types of asian food, to french influence, these girls know what they're doing). Our biggest and only regret is that we didn't get to take home any of the leftovers because my brother gave it away.

And as if the fantastic food wasn't enough, their staff was absolutely amazing! So helpful and professional, and pretty darn good looking to boot!!!

There really isn't enough I can say about Cayenne to express how amazing they are. Hiring them was the best decision we made, and hopefully it will be yours too!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/09/2014

I can't say enough about Cayenne Catering - my wedding was in August and from the moment I initially spoke to Pascale, I was impressed. Working with her and Oonagh was an absolute pleasure!

Most importantly, their food is AMAZING! We mentioned that we wanted a Caribbean theme and that we loved seafood, and they came up with a menu that focused on that. We did stations instead of a sit down dinner, and everything was delicious - Cod fritters (my personal favorite), steak, pumpkin ravioli (another favorite), fish tacos, jerk chicken, and many more. They also managed all of the furniture rentals (tables, chairs, plates, etc) for us, which was a huge help.

They came to our apartment for the tasting instead of making us meet them at their location. It was great to get to know them and see that they really aim to do whatever makes their customers happy. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. We got many compliments from our guests, so we knew we'd made the right choice.

I strongly recommend working with Cayenne Catering - Pascale and Oonagh will take care of you and make your event really special.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Cayenne Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 110.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 72.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 38.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 24.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, BBQ, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Flushing Town Hall
    Flushing Town Hall Historic Weddings

I have had the please of working with Oonagh & Pascale from Cayenne Catering for many years, they are both creative, organized and professional. There food is exceptional and their attention to detail is flawless. I am always happy to recommend them to my clients and always get such great feed back about them.

• 308 E89th Street Suite 5B, Suite 5B New York, New York, 10128 See on map