Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

36 Reviews for Catering by Chef Charlie

Gluten Free (1)
Organic (1)
Vegetarian (1)
Champagne Toast (1)

Chef Charlie was a godsend! From the first time we met he was attentive, kind and energetic. He didn't even bat an eye when I said I was gluten free, had a soy allergy and when we gave him a list of other 'no-no' foods. He welcomed the 'challenge' by saying it was no issue at all and assuring us that he was the man for the job (he really was, he even made us our gluten free 2 tiered cake AND GF breadsticks!!). Not only did he turn our vision for healthy, organic and local food come to life but he was able to pair the wines we were providing with the food he was creating- absolutely incredible. To make the experience even better he used his contacts for our linen rentals and even when there was a last minute mixup (all on my part!) when others may have gotten upset or said fixing it wasn't possible- he calmed ME down by helping me and reaching out to all of his contacts to make sure we had everything we needed and without a hitch. He went above an beyond for us and he truly is a HUGE part of why our wedding was as special, beautiful and fun as we had dreamed. The food was delicious and his service staff were incredible. Our guests were so impressed by the family style food that WE RAN OUT (each table asked for 2nds, 3rds and 4ths!!)! If that isn't a testament to what an incredible chef he is, I don't know what is! Everyone loved his speech and passion for the food and menu he created for us- it meant a lot to my husband and I. I can't say enough amazing things about Chef Charlie. I HIGHLY recommend him for all catering needs, he will NOT disappoint. Thank you again Chef Charlie, you were a pleasure to work with! We will definitely be contacting you in the future for any catering needs we may have!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

Chef Charlie did an AMAZING job catering our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception! All our guests LOVED the food and the whole experience! We wanted to do a more laid back setting with food stations and Chef Charlie worked up the most incredible menu with tacos, stromboli, salads & more! It was truly an EPIC menu and experience. I would highly recommend Chef Charlie for any event!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Mexican, Champagne Toast, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Stations

Chef Charlie made the catering portion of our wedding a breeze. We gave him little information about what we wanted and he was able to transform this into a menu that wowed me, my wife and our wedding guests. We anticipated the catering to be one of the more difficult tasks for us, but Chef Charlie handled everything. This was a major stress reliever for my wife and I. We will definitely use and recommend Chef Charlie for any future occasion!

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Local, Southern, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian