Camarillo, Camarillo, CA 93012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Casi Cielo Events

Casi Cielo Events is a wedding event rental company in Camarillo, California. Whether you need a fun photo booth, or everything down to tableware and linens, Casi Cielo Events can create your dream wedding. Owners Jaclyn and Juan Carrillo have been operating Casi Cielo Events for over ten years. They chose the name “Casi Cielo” because it means “Almost Heaven,” and their goal is to make your wedding feel almost like heaven.

On the day of your wedding, your only focus should be celebrating this monumental occasion. We take care of the rest. We provide upscale event rentals to make your event dazzle your guests. We offer consultations, venue visits, full service event rentals, including delivery, set up and pick up.

Other Services
Casi Cielo Events would love to help make your event design beautiful by supplying you with barware, flatware, linens, china, glassware, and other rentals. You can enjoy your wedding or special occasion carefree because they will deliver, set up, and clean up their rental items. Their photo booth, which includes backdrops, props, and prints, will create fun and entertainment for your guests. The rental items they can supply you with include:

• Aisle markers and runners

Casi Cielo Events 6
Casi Cielo Events 7
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 08/17/2019

My experience with this vendor was great. She really did do all we asked for and we are so thankful

Jaclyn was both my florist and day of coordinator for our wedding at Los Robles Greens on 8/17/19. From the start Jaclyn was very responsive and nice. Any question I had, she was quick to answer and help. She even helped me choose an awesome color of roses we ended up choosing. I also asked if flowers could be hung from the pergola in the ceremony area at LRG and her and her team made that happen. That was really one of my biggest fantasies and they totally helped that come true. Jaclyn was truly awesome the whole way through as both a coordinator and florist. Can't thank her enough for making our special day stress free

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous and easy!

I am still in love with my flowers. I worked with Jaclyn exclusively via email and it was just so easy. I described my floral style as "wildflower" explosion and thats just what she did. We had a little back a forth about any particular flowers I liked or didn't. On the day, her team delivered the bouquets to our hotel and also set up at our separate venue. I would hire her 1000 times over and wish she could just do all bouquets I ever receive.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Casi Cielo Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 111.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,011.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Los Robles Greens
    Los Robles Greens Country Club Weddings

Casi Cielo is the BEST! They offer so many different packages for you to choose from. If you are looking for an amazing florist, great coordinator or beautiful rentals then Casi Cielo is the vendor for you! Jaclyn and Juan are always professional and a pleasure to work with.

• Teresa Marie Photography
    Teresa Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely LOVE working with Casi Cielo Events. Their rentals are gorgeous and the staff is beyond friendly and easy to work with. I always look forward to working events with The Casi Cielo Events Team.

• Spanish Hills Country Club
    Spanish Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

We love working with Casi Cielo. Their beautiful arrangements always take our breath away, they are reliable, happy and just really good at what they do! We only chose certain companies to be on our Recommended List and Casi Cielo is one of them!

• Camarillo Camarillo, CA, 93012 See on map