Wappoo Rd, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About The Charleston Brunch Co

Based in Charleson, South Carolina, The Charleston Brunch Co is a wedding planning business that focuses on offering clients memorable occasions. As a company focused on brunch-themed weddings, clients can look forward to curated, culinary-focused services. Owner and founder Heather is pleased to assist clients in their sweet and celebratory wedding plans.

The Charleston Brunch Co is happy to help craft and execute a range of bunch-themed events. To do this, they offer pre-wedding and day-of planning options. Specific services include event design, timeline creation, wedding day management, and either partial or full planning. Wedding types ranging from elopements to religious or non-religious ceremonies are welcome at The Charleston Brunch Co. To find out more about what Heather can do to create a charming brunch-themed wedding, couples can reach out with any questions or queries they may have.

Follow The Charleston Brunch Co on
Details
img 0550 51 968474 159779260367328

19 Reviews for The Charleston Brunch Co

Brenna · Married on 11/16/2019

Unbelievable Service and Energy!

All we can say is - Wow. Heather created the easiest day of our lives, and that's saying a lot with a change in weather and ceremony location on site. Not only did she coordinate all of the changes with our other vendors, but she did it with a huge smile on her face. As we were walking out of our venue, we couldn't believe it could get better, until we got in the car where she had already organized our to go dinner, cell phones, and wallets! We are so grateful we selected someone so organized, genuine, but also fun to be around!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2019

Easily the best decision I made for my wedding - hire this girl NOW!

With my busy work schedule, I knew that I would need a wedding planner to help with selecting my vendors as well as coming up with how I envisioned the flow and decor of my wedding day to go, because at the beginning, I had NO idea. After speaking with multiple wedding planners, Heather was recommended to be by a co-worker. We spoke on the phone first, and after that, I thought she might be a good match so we met up in person. I will say that, at first, I was a bit hesitant as Heather's cost was significantly less than all of the other planners I was looking at. I asked her why the discrepancy and she explained that while she had worked in the wedding industry since graduation from college, she had only fulfilled her dream of owning her own wedding planning business a year and a half prior (at the time I met her). I guess that makes her still considered "green" in the industry of wedding planners. If that fact would make you think that her work may not be as clean, flawless, or well-versed as other planners who have been around for longer, then you would not be more wrong. Heather was a dream come true. Granted I have only gotten married once (and the plan is for that to be the only time!), my wedding day felt flawless to me, and it is truly because of this girl and her passion, work ethic, and beautiful personality.

From the get go, Heather and I sat down and came up with a budget of sorts as well as list of priorities when it came to my wedding. She had the perfect balance of narrowing down options, pointing me in the right direction, giving her much needed expertise, yet still allowing me to still feel like I was a part of planning my own wedding so that the day reflected what I had envisioned for the biggest day of my life. She answered thousands of emails quickly and efficiently. She made changes to vendor orders time and time again because of my inability to make decisions, and she did it with a smile on her face every time. Each time I got worried about something not coming together in time, she promised me it was all going to flow perfectly on the actual day.

She couldn't have been more right. My wedding day was perfect, and on top of it, I didn't, for one second, worry about a thing because I knew she had everything under control and scheduled to a T. She was able to keep my guests going from cocktail hour to dinner to cake cutting to dancing without seeming pushy. My ginormous glass mirror seating chart almost fell of the easel and this girl dove across the room and CAUGHT it.

To add to this girl's talent as a wedding planner, she is one of the most genuine, kind souls I have met and her passion for work is something that is so seldomly seen in today's world. She truly loves to help couples start their marriage off perfectly, and I believe a lot of that has to do with how strong her belief is in love's power to overcome anything. By the end of our time together, I thought of Heather more as a friend who was able to give me the greatest wedding gift of all, and I hope that we stay in touch despite it all being over! I've already referred 2 of my close friends to her for her services :)

I'm telling you, while you may still consider Heather "young" in the industry, I can promise you that she is future of Charleston wedding planning and you are just lucky that you've come across her at the beginning of her career while she's still working extremely hard to build a steel strong reputation. Well, she got my vote (along with my 140 guests). There is not an easier - or better - choice for you when it comes to who you choose for a wedding planner!

Sent on 11/15/2019

The Charleston Brunch Co Pricing

The Charleston Brunch Co Price Rates

The Charleston Brunch Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Drop The Mike Productions Wedding DJs

Absolutely great working with Heather and Her Staff! She was the ultimate traffic cop, making sure the wedding and reception ran smoothly. I definitely recommend Carolina Occasions to manage the biggest day of a couples life.

• Alter-Image Bridal Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heather is the Best! I absolutely loved having Heather as the Wedding Planner and Head of Style and Design for my Shoot. She worked fasted and the quality that she delivered was beyond what i expected i will be recommending her company to all of my Brides she's hands down the best! -Jasmine

• Shadows and Shears Wedding Hair & Makeup

Always a pleasure to work with Heather from Carolina Occasions! She pays attention to detail and gives 150%! She really has an eye for planning and I can’t wait to work more with her! I recommend her to all my brides!

• Wappoo Rd Charleston, SC, 29407 See on map
    704-440-5524 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Charleston Brunch Co)