Carolina Occasions Reviews

Carolina Occasions 4
  • Adam

Adam Roper · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent to work with.

We used Carolina Occasions for our wedding and Heather did an amazing job with everything. She made everything easy and stress free as possible. Hard working, professional, and a great attitude and love toward what she does. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding planner extraordinaire

Choosing Heather as our wedding planner was the single best decision I made when planning our wedding. Our wedding was at the SC Aquarium which meant Heather only had an hour and a half to transform the space once it closed to the public. She coordinated a large team vendors flawlessly. Heather understood my vision for the day immediately and executed it to perfection. As a person, she is a delight, always willing to answer questions and anticipate your event's needs.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Amber · Married on 10/19/2018

Heather is absolutely incredible. My wedding is next October and I can already tell you how amazing it is going to be with her by my side helping through the process. She took her time with me our first meeting to truly get my vision and she has been extremely helpful since. She has already went above and beyond answering all of my questions and I can rest easy knowing that my wedding day will be in the hands of the very best!

Sent on 10/13/2017

kate · Married on 06/22/2018

Heather was wonderful to work with and was so instrumental in making our wedding day relaxing, smooth, and so much fun. She is always so pleasant and positive and works really hard to ensure everything goes smoothly. If I did this day all over again, I would make Heather West could be my wedding planner again. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/26/2018

alicia · Married on 04/29/2018

Heather is such a joy! She was a pleasure to work with and extremely attentive to everything the bride needed!!! We didn't have to worry about anything during the wedding because we knew we were in good hands! Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Michael · Married on 04/29/2018

I had the pleasure pleasure Heather and her staff this weekend at Alhambra Hall. Heather was extremely nice and welcoming upon my arrival. As a fellow vendor working cohesively with my peers is the upmost importance. She was a great traffic cop in directing the entire wedding festivities from start to finish . I cannot wait to work with her again

Sent on 05/01/2018

Daniela · Married on 04/14/2018

Heather was AWESOME! The day of my wedding I knew I could relax without lifting a finger because I knew she had it all under control & SHE DID! The day went so smoothly! & even better than I imagined. She recommended great vendors & she knew exactly what I was looking for. Her prices are very reasonable but not worrying about what could go wrong on your wedding day is priceless!! I highly recommend using Carolina Occasions for your wedding!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Carolina Occasions 5
    Carolina Occasions 6
    Carolina Occasions 7
    Carolina Occasions 8

Carolyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Absolutely loved working with Heather! She made everything as easy as possible for Cody and I to make the best of our event. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning an event.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Kathy Jo · Married on 10/14/2017

Heather was ahhhmazing! First off, I randomly met Heather and immediately her personality just won me over. I instantly thought she would be a great match for a friend's wedding that I was coordinating. Not only was Heather's personality bubbly, she always has a smile on her face and a can-do attitude with every encounter. She was very flexible on meeting to review things before the big day. When the big day finally came, Heather did not disappoint. She is a very professional, charming, and pleasant person to work with. She handled stressful situations with grace. She took over the day-of wedding coordination, and I was able to enjoy the party without worry. I would highly recommend Heather as a coordinator for your special, one of a kind day!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

Don't assume you can't afford coordination help without reaching out to Heather West first! I was on a very tight budget, and she worked with me to provide day-of coordination that I could afford. She did an AMAZING job! For me, it was huge that she was 100% in control, cheerful, and friendly without being overwhelming, loud, or fake. Several friends and family members commented later about how kind, calm, and professional she was. In fact, she was so efficient that she got us cleaned up and cleared out of the venue 20 minutes before the 10pm deadline—something that I'd worried about for months! I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kendall · Married on 10/12/2017

I had an amazing experience ! Heather is a super flexible go getter, an amazing organizer, & handle everything so I was able to enjoy my wedding day without ANY distractions!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Tonya · Married on 10/08/2017

Wow! This young lady is nothing less than amazing! Heather is quite the professional young lady and still imposes a very personal laid back manner that is comforting to bride and family. She knows how to make things happen and always puts the bride FIRST! Leaving nothing to circumstance, covers all the bases and allows the Mother of the Bride to be just that ... "mama". What an enjoyable experience!

Jill · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather did an awesome job bringing everything together and making sure everything was on time. She even helped me find last minute linens when my order wasn't shipped on time. She is flexible and very responsive when needed.

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/28/2017

I had the opportunity to with with Heather and have nothing but wonderful things to rave about! She has such a beautiful eye for details and truly loves what she does! She takes time to plan and make sure everything is done perfectly to suit her clients style! I would 100% recommend her to help plan any special occasion/event! I can't wait to work with her again!

Samantha · Married on 07/05/2017

I have been apart of a few events coordinated by Carolina Occasions and everytime I have worked with Heather everything has been smooth and flawless! She remains calm and in control no matter the situation. I highly recommend these services weather it be for a photo shoot, a wedding or just a professional opinion!

Sent on 10/14/2017

H · Married on 05/27/2017

I used Carolina Occasions for my son's graduation party for 50+ guest. Heather was professional, creative, and enthusiastic about planning, decorating, and making the party unique and memorable. She went the extra mile to add special touches to the tables to make them feel inviting. I plan to use again for our next special occasion and highly recommend to other people.