Shadows and Shears

Charleston, SC View map

Alaina Married on 04/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, TALENTED, all around great energy!

Domanique is not only so talented and professional (she has an impressive resume) but she has such a great energy - exactly what you'll need on your wedding day! Domanique did a hair and make-up trial a few weeks before the wedding so we were able to talk about any changes and I knew exactly what to expect on the wedding day. It was really important to me to look natural and not too done up, and she made it happen! On the wedding day Domanique was on time and had everything she needed. Her equipment, hair and make-up is all top knotch quality. You'll definitely feel like a queen. I was planning to wear a flower crown for the wedding, and when it arrived from the florist it wasn't exactly what I expected. Domanique was such a calming presence and she was happy to adjust my hair until I was happy with it, with zero complaints. My make-up and hair stayed in place for the entire day/night and I was extremely happy!

Shadows and Shears's reply:

Thank you so much Alaina! I was so excited to be a part of your big day!! You were stunning!! Haha my hearttt!!! Thank you so much!!!! 🤎
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Alter-Image Bridal Hair & Makeup Alter-Image Bridal Hair & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love having Domanique help out with Weddings when I'm in need of an extra pair of hands. She is extremely efficient and delivers quality work. All of her clients look absolutely amazing. When i am unable to book a bride i always send them her way i highly recommend her for your big day! -Jasmine

The Charleston Brunch Co The Charleston Brunch Co Wedding Planners

Shadows and Shears does AMAZING work. She is determined and gets the job done quickly and beautifully. Will be putting her on my preferred vendor list!

Charleston, SC, 29410

Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00
Location of (Shadows and Shears)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding