Carolina Love Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

Carolina Love Events is a boutique wedding planner based in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina, and servicing the Charlotte region. The team at Carolina Love Events is dedicated to using their passion and creativity to help your love shine through on the most special day of your life. By assuming responsibility of the nitty-gritty details, Carolina Love Events will take the weight of wedding planning off your shoulders, leaving time instead for you to make memories with the ones you love on your wedding day. Carolina Love Events would be honored to be a part of your special day, and help make it an event you and your guests will never forget.

Experience
Nikki Sciurba, the founder and event planner, realized during her college years at UNC-Chapel Hill that she had a passion for wedding planning. She spent several years as an event planner in both Seattle and elsewhere in North Carolina before founding Carolina Love Events in 2015. The rest is history.

Carolina Love Events offers a variety of different planning packages, ranging from day-of coordination to full planning services. No matter which package you choose, a variety of services are at your disposal to ensure your wedding day is exactly how you always dreamed it would be. These services include but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Event and floral design
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to wedding planning services, Carolina Love Events also offers floral design services and a variety of vintage rentals to clients. These vintage pieces include couches, chairs, mirrors, signs, lanterns, tables, and other creative decor.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$300

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 09/04/2022

Amazing Experience w/ Nikki

Hiring Carolina Love Events was the best decision we could've made when we started planning our wedding. We live in Durham, NC and got married in Asheville, NC, so we knew we needed someone local who could recommend vendors and help us coordinate the logistics with the venue. Working with Nikki was simply the best! She handled everything from vendor recommendations to scheduling meal tastings to day-of logistics and setup. Because of Nikki, our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we, as well as our family, could enjoy the day without worrying about a thing. I cannot recommend Nikki & Team enough for your event planning needs!
    Reilly Married on 05/28/2022

100% worth it

When planning for a wedding, I’ve heard from nearly every bride saying a day or coordinator is worth it. And I’ll be honest, I was skeptical at first. I enjoyed the freedom to be able to piecemeal the day together with all of our favorite things, and really only reached out to the coordinator with vendor recommendations or quick questions (both of which google could have done). But come the day prior and day of—they’re worth their weight in gold. I selected Carolina Love Events based off my venues preferred vendor list and was paired with Heather almost 16 months out from my wedding date.

Heather was very helpful so far out providing recommendations for vendors, and just basic questions. As the day got closer she coordinated more phone calls and created a detailed timeline with the vendors I selected and phone numbers. One week out she took over everything. I was hesitant to pass over all control of this day to nearly a complete stranger but the day went off without a hitch! Everyone was on time with deliveries, where they needed to be for pick up and she even distributed envelopes with tips to each vendor at the end of the evening. She and her assistant Megan were SO HELPFUL on the day of. They made sure we stayed on timeline, from the ceremony to the last song. We were hand delivered our first drinks, a mini charcuterie board during cocktail hour and the meal served…all the things we’ve heard from our married friends you need to make sure you do (eat!!).

Finally, I showed up to the venue with a box of greenery and a picture of how I wanted the tables to look with printed table lists and said “I trust you guys”. Simple and elegant was what I was aiming for and they delivered!! We could not have asked for a better team to support us!

If you’re unsure if the day of coordinator is worth it, take it from me, they are absolutely worth the peace of mind that the day the day runs smoothly. I highly recommend Carolina Love Events and Heather for anyone’s wedding!!
    David M. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Vendor To Work With!!!

Nikki and her team at Homewood are a group of true professionals! Whether you need a gorgeous venue at Homewood or planning services with Carolina Love Events they are a great vendor to have on your team! 10/10 would recommend working with Nikki!!
  • illustration stars

36 photos · 09/14/2019
  • Emily & Isaac
    27 photos · 09/02/2018

Flawless Flawless Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love Caroline Love Events they always do such an amazing job! We have shared many weddings together and we work well together!

19 Zillicoa St Asheville, NC, 28801
Location of (Carolina Love Events)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding