707 S. Dearborn, Chicago, IL 60605 Map · Phone number

About Carmen Marie Hair Salon

Carmen Marie Hair Salon is a professional hair styling service based out of Chicago, Illinois. The Carmen Marie Hair Salon team believes that clients should feel more than just special on their wedding day; they should feel like perfection. The Carmen Marie team puts their skills to the test to transform clients’ hair with exquisite styling. They also provide flawless makeup that enhances their natural beauty instead of simply covering it up. The Carmen Marie Hair Salon team believes that clients should feel as though the world has stopped to admire their breathtaking beauty.

The Carmen Marie Hair Salon team can serve up to five members of your wedding party, providing on-site services so that you don't have to worry about coming to them. As well as professional makeup application, the team can provide the following hair styling services:

• Blowouts

6a5dcdc22f9803b5 carmen1
17web

3 Reviews for Carmen Marie Hair Salon

Sonya · Married on 10/01/2016

Carmen is such an amazing hair stylist, I wished I lived in Chicago so she could do my hair on a regular! Carmen was very professional and had great communication during my entire wedding process. She was always available via email and reponded promptly to all of my many questions. I knew when I met her during my wedding hair trial she was the best choice. She even fit me in to her busy schedule to style my hair for my rehearsal dinner. All of my family and friends raved about my hair. Carmen was very professional, but, also very down to earth which helped ease my nerves on my actual wedding day. My wedding style was exactly the way that I had envisioned and I can't thank Carmen enough for contributing to making my day one of best of my life! If you are looking for a great wedding stylist or just a hair stylist in general, I guarantee you will not be disappointed with Carmen Marie!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 08/15/2015

Although I got married last August it still feels like yesterday! I live in MI and I eloped in Chicago. I was referred to Carmen by a makeup artist I hired. I never met Carmen before my wedding day. We communicated via email and phone in the months and days leading to my wedding. She was very timely with responding to my many questions and always professional. She asked to see a picture of my dress and hairstyles that I was interested in. She made suggestions on what styles would be best with my dress and the overall look I was trying to achieve. She was great! She has a salon but also gave me the option of coming to my hotel room. I choose to have her come to my room. She was awesome! My hair was beautiful!! I was so lucky to have found her. I took a chance and it was totally worth it! You will not regret hiring Carmen! I PROMISE! Thanks Carmen :-)

Sent on 06/24/2016

Catrina · Married on 04/06/2014

Carmen did such a great job with my hair on my wedding day! I vot so many compliments from my guest.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Carmen Marie Hair Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
    $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Hair
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• Jocelyn Morris Bridal Artistry
    Jocelyn Morris Bridal Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked with Carmen for quite a few years on many projects and with many clients. In fact, most of the hairstyles in my bridal portfolio were done by her. She is highly talented, kind, professional and caring. She is an absolute joy and a pleasure to be around. I always refer her to my clients and I'm so glad when they book her because I know the hair will turn out great!

• 707 S. Dearborn Chicago, IL, 60605 See on map