Sunol, CA 94586 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Carly Jean Photography

I’m a California native with a heart for adventure & documenting love in its purest form. You can often find me sippin’ on a cinnamon mocha at your local coffee shop or trying to protect myself from our wild kitten, Figaro. I’m a newlywed myself, madly in love with my Disney-obsessed husband Curtis & we are usually snuggled on the couch watching The Office or talking in made up accents to each other. I’m a huge fan of boba milk tea, world travel, a good thrift store, dad jokes & of course, your love story!

I consider it such a high honor to be asked to photograph my client’s happiest day of their life. Seriously, how cool is my job!? I love having a personal relationship with my couples, blending in as someone who they feel like they’ve known forever on their wedding day. You’ll find me helping zip up bridesmaids dresses, passing tissues to your mother in law, scootin’ my way through the cha cha slide with your uncle & holding back tears during your vows.

My goal is to make sure that you feel comfortable and confident while truly enjoying the process of interacting with your love as I click my shutter in between laughs and heart-eyes. So, if you’d like to work together please get in touch! Eeeeeeeeeeee, I’m so excited already!

Follow Carly Jean Photography on

v3a6017 51 415438 159717861724951

12 Reviews for Carly Jean Photography

• Jamie

Jamie Marie Pilar · Married on 08/08/2020

Carly jean is hands down the best!

I found Carly through Instagram and I was instantly CAPTIVATED by her light and airy style. All of her photos looked so genuine, ethereal, and full of raw emotions, which is just what I was looking for. My husband and I postponed our big wedding due to COVID-19 but we didn't want to wait any longer to get married. I contacted Carly right away to see if she was available and we booked her for our micro-wedding in August 2020. We could not have gotten a better photographer to capture our Best Day Ever. Here's why:

Carly Jean is RESPONSIVE. I can't emphasize how crucial it was to have a responsive vendor when you're planning a wedding in less than 2 months. Corona got me stressed out but Carly alleviated all of it by being super easy to work with. She responded to all my emails within 24 hours and she guided me throughout the whole timeline process and efficiently worked around our budget.

Carly Jean is PERSONABLE. Have you ever met a photographer who made you feel like they're a friend whom you've known for years? Carly is that photographer friend. She made me and my hubby (who isn't too fond of being photographed) as well as all our guests very comfortable in front of the camera. She and her husband (who was her second shooter of the day) were so pleasant to work with, so down-to-earth, and just amazing. They laughed along with us and captured every emotion during our big day so seamlessly. We simply can’t stop looking at our wedding photos! Not to mention, she was extremely patient and flexible when we had minor changes in our timeline.

Carly Jean is CREATIVE and has a GREAT EYE FOR DETAILS. We got married at a backyard but Carly made it look like we were in a grand venue. She was able to find the best angles, created the perfect flatlay for our details, and utilized the space in the most resourceful ways possible. Since I’m a DIY bride, I wanted a lot of detail shots and Carly made sure to get a photo of all my signage, decor, and tablescapes. She listened to what I wanted and delivered 200%. She's sooo good that our wedding was featured in an article here at Wedding Wire a month after (bit.ly/2GSVG4D)!

I can ramble about Carly all day long and there’s no one else that deserves such positive praise for her professionalism, talent, and personality than her. She delivered our online gallery in less than 4 weeks and we were astonished by how BEAUTIFUL and VIBRANT all our photos were. She perfectly captured the warmth, radiant energy, and love that were shared on our best day. Looking back, hiring Carly Jean Photography for our micro-wedding was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made, and we’re happy to do it all over again.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Elisa Pasilllas · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing Photographer

I was introduced to Carlys' work back in 2016 and from the beginning I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding day one day. Carly went above and beyond for us. Having a covid wedding means plans changing constantly, she is patient and flexible. We originally planned our wedding in the bay area and had to move it to LA we decided to have a "minimony". She did not hesitate to travel. During the whole process Carly was very responsive and very attentive. She makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera and captures everyone's feelings/ expressions. She truly creates magic! Her art is timeless, she is truly talented and can not wait to see the art she creates for our big wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Jacob Gams · Married on 11/10/2019

Carly captured one of the happiest moments in our lives.

Hiring Carly to be our engagement and wedding photographer was an easy decision. Her flexibility and perfection behinds the lens made our experience so much more enjoyable. She drove down the coast to shoot our engagement photos at Pt. Lobos and Carmel Beach and then shot our wedding in Monterey. Carly and her team hands down made our day that more enjoyable and less stressful. She did an amazing job taking pictures of our dogs that were in the wedding too!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carly Jean Photography Pricing

Carly Jean Photography Price Rates

Carly Jean Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Sunol, 94586 See on map
    Location of (Carly Jean Photography)

Carly Jean Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carly Jean Photography include in the starting price?

Carly Jean Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Carly Jean Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Carly Jean Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Carly Jean Photography offer?

Carly Jean Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Carly Jean Photography offer?

Carly Jean Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Carly Jean Photography offer for wedding events?

Carly Jean Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Carly Jean Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carly Jean Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.