Forest Hills, NY 11375 Map · Phone number

About Carlos Castillo Photography

Carlos believes weddings are a special day that need delicate treatment. “I feel honored to be invited on such a special day to capture lifetime memories” says Carlos Castillo. He brings a fresh, photojournalistic, and creative style to wedding photography. He documents the essence of life’s most important day through his unique style.

Please visit: www.carloscastillo.net

• Beka Photography, Inc.
  • Binki photography
  • SNS ARTS
carlos192
carlos192

8 Reviews for Carlos Castillo Photography

Amy · Married on 09/08/2012

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Carlos to be our wedding photographer! From the moment I met Carlos and his wife Sabrina to go over Carlos' portfolio I loved their energy and of course, his amazing pictures! On our actual wedding day they were everything we were hoping they would be, friendly and warm, easy-going and creative. They put everyone at ease and got all our "formal shots" incredibly efficiently. Carlos even took off his shoes, rolled up his pants and waded into the lake to get a terrific shot! It also seemed every time I turned around during the reception to ask Carlos to take shot, he was right there. Our best man happens to be an amazing photographer himself; Carlos showed him a bunch of photos on the camera and he confirmed look great. We love the teaser of photos we've received and can't wait to see the full set! Truly Carlos and Sabrina are lovely people (the kind you think it would be great to just hang out with) and we can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/22/2012

Deirdre · Married on 09/01/2012

Carlos was recommended to me by my sister's wedding photographer. I had loved the laid back vibe from my sisters pictures and with planning a wedding in a short amount of time (5 months!) I was pressed to find someone that would live up to the expectations I had from seeing my sisters pictures (her photographer was booked of course).
    Carlos and his wife Sabrina were amazing to work with, my husband and I couldn't be happier. They 100% exceeded our expectations. As he was taking our pictures he would show us the shots and they looked amazing. They would guide us with such ease and made us feel very comfortable. The way Carlos plays with the lighting is just absolutely beautiful. As the night went on they were always there when we needed a picture. And they were right on board when we wanted to get some playful pics throughout the night.
    We are so happy with the "teaser" collage he created and can not wait to see all of the pictures. My husband and I highly recommend Carlos Castillo Photography for your Wedding Day.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Jess · Married on 10/15/2011

My wife and I are so incredibly grateful to have stumbled upon Carlos for our wedding! He was recommended by another photographer we were interested in, but who was booked on our wedding date.

We met with Carlos and his sweet wife Sabrina for a consultation where he brought us through his portfolio, answered our questions, and generally gave us a feel for his style. He has an amazing ability to work with light and capture moments in a genuine way. Beyond the impressive work, the pair of them truly set us at ease, which I think is a very important aspect when you're looking for a wedding photographer. We were sold. Our wedding was up in VT and merely a few weeks after their own wedding, but they were thankfully up for the big trek!

Also worth noting is that Carlos offers a very reasonable wedding package for the amount of experience he has and what he includes. Once up in VT, Carlos and crew spent some time familiarizing themselves with the outdoor scenery which we really appreciate.

My wife and I adore Carlos (and Sabrina) and are so happy they were part of our special day.

Sent on 01/29/2012

Carlos Castillo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1852.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2105
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Forest Hills, 11375 See on map
    Location of (Carlos Castillo Photography)