Louis Photography

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Louis Photography is a wedding photography company based in Brooklyn, New York. Operated by husband-and-wife duo John and Sha'Pella Louis, this business provides couples with everlasting keepsakes of their special day. John is a visual storyteller with a background in fashion photography, and Sha'Pella incorporates artistic techniques into each photo she captures.

Louis Photography specializes in preserving newlyweds’ magical moments in an editorial style. This timeless effect ensures the happy couple’s photos look beautiful for years to come. They offer complimentary consultations so clients can discuss their vision for their wedding day. Photography collections are available for both traditional weddings as well as elopements and intimate celebrations. This duo primarily serves couples marrying in the Tri-state area, although they are happy to discuss options for destination events.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Elise
    Elise M. Married on 09/18/2021

Simply the best!!

John and Sha'Pella - I can't say enough good things about this dynamic husband and wife duo and I've only seen the teaser pictures from my wedding! Because of COVID, we had never actually met in person before our wedding because I didn't want an engagement shoot, which made me a little nervous, I'll admit. Everyone tells you that you need to have chemistry with your photographers and it was so hard as a COVID couple to meet people prior. The second I stepped out of the limo for my first look and met Sha'Pella (and after a few facetimes with John) I immediately forgot about that fear. She immediately vibed with me and they kept us on a fantastic schedule, got all the shots I wanted, and left me time to have some champagne and relax with some friends before walking down the aisle. They are true artists and engineers of beautiful photography. My husband and I got married at Brooklyn Winery which is an intricate venue with a lot of strange lighting and reflective surfaces and these two navigated it like pros (because they are!) Our guests also RAVED about them, saying they enjoyed watching them work and capture the moments in addition to just chatting with them because they were such wonderful people. They were not only our photographers, but added energy to our wedding that we loved having. I appreciated that they made sure to get the shots I wanted, but the true reason we chose Louis Photography was their incredible ability to capture the energy and true essence of the events they shoot. I didn't want a lot of 'stiff' photography or prom posed pictures, and they were able to capture the vibes, warmth, love, energy, joy, and connection that I wanted them to without being intrusive or overly-staged. I would recommend them to every couple if I could because they were just that wonderful. Thank you John and Sha'Pella for capturing exactly what we wanted about our day!
    Brittany J. Married on 09/11/2021

Dream come true

Spoke with Mrs. Louis directly told her everything I wanted/ expected for my big day and she made sure I received that and more. My wedding pictures are beautiful and I’m extremely thankful! If your are someone who thinks you aren’t photogenic like myself they will both help make sure they capture the best images of you and your partner.

Louis Photography's reply:

Congratulations once again to you & Anthony. It was a pleasure capturing your special day and thank you for the kind words!
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 12/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You should only be booking Louis Photography for your wedding..period!

Our experience with Louis Photography was very special. They were professional and captured our wedding day in such a unique way that was true to us. The communication was clear and we knew what to expect every step of the way. We LOVE our photos and think everyone should book them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Louis Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

N/A Brooklyn, NY, 11203
Location of (Louis Photography)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding