Greeley, CO 80634 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Candice Benjamin Photography, LLC.

34 Reviews for Candice Benjamin Photography, LLC.

Emily Taft · Married on 09/16/2018

Truly Amazing!

Candice was truly amazing! I cannot say enough about how perfect she captured our wedding! We could not have asked for a better person to capture our special day - she is incredibly talented! She was fun, thorough, but also efficient. She made everyone feel relaxed and natural. She was able to get every family/friend group photo I requested while also ensuring that we got to enjoy our wedding (rather than just spend the entire time taking photos). And when we received our photos, she captured every single great moment from that day perfectly! I am in awe of how she was able to capture everything and make everyone look so good in every photo! I highly recommend Candice Benjamin Photography!!

Maura · Married on 09/29/2017

If I could give Candice a 10.0/5.0 rating, I would. Candice is the most talented photographer I have ever found, when it comes to weddings and engagements. Her photos are breathtakingly stunning, and they really show off the landscape, the couple, and the emotions. I feel very honored that I was able to have Candice photograph my wedding. Candice is not only extremely talented, but she is SO sweet, humble, fun, and respectful. She knows exactly how to interact with couples (even ones that aren't great at taking photos together....) to get the perfect shot AND make them feel natural. Having Candice be your photographer will be the best decision that you make for your wedding.

Samantha · Married on 07/30/2016

I cannot say enough about Candice.Not only was she incredible to work with (fun, knowledgeable, helpful, thoughtful, thorough, patient... did I mention fun?) and such a joy to have around on our wedding day, but her photos are beautiful. Stunningly beautiful. She has an eye for natural light and boy, she makes you look good! Hiring a photographer was the most daunting task for me during the planning process and although I looked at what felt like a million websites and read a million reviews, there was something about her photos that kept me coming back to her. From the second I reached out, I knew I'd made the right decision. I would hire her a million times over.

Candice Benjamin Photography, LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Vows 4 Two
    Vows 4 Two Wedding Officiants

Candice is an amazing photographer and a true professional. You can tell she really cares about her clients, she puts so much thought into every shot. She is very good at what she does and she has fun doing it!

• The Adventures Of
    The Adventures Of Wedding Videographers

Candice is all you could hope for in a photographer! Not only is her style unique and fresh, her photos consistently beautiful - she's also got a personality that shines and brings the best out of every client. You're going to spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day. When that photographer is Candice, you can bet it will be fun and relaxing, and she'll capture you at your best.

• Intertwined Wedding & Events LLC.
    Intertwined Wedding & Events LLC. Wedding Planners

Candice was fantastic at capturing the details - nothing went unnoticed. She spent a lot of time making sure everyone was happy and that our expectations were surpassed!

• Greeley, CO 80634 See on map
    7205077461 (Phone number)
    7205077461 (Other Phone Number)
    7205077461 (Fax Number)