Camilla Svensson Burns

Santa Barbara, CA 93130 Map · Phone number

About Camilla Svensson Burns

I feel I set myself apart by designing with the most unique and beautiful flora and greenery. My work is whimsical yet elegant and combined with the most up to date containers and props, you are guaranteed a truly amazing wedding.
We are full service; meaning I have a professional team of designers and we deliver, install and breakdown for you. We love to bring a smile to someone's face, so are also happy to donate the flowers after the event to a hospital, hospice or retirement home.

26 Reviews for Camilla Svensson Burns

Tina · Married on 08/03/2013

We had our wedding at San Ysidro Ranch, so for anyone who does not know that venue, it is covered in gorgeous flowers and greenery. In order to make it extra special, we needed our flowers to be exceptionally beautiful to stand out. The first time we visited San Ysidro Ranch there was a wedding taken place. Camilla happened to be the florist taking care of that wedding. As soon as we saw her flowers we knew they were something special and really something set above from the rest.

Once we chose San Ysidro Ranch as the location for our wedding, we interviewed quite a few different florists to make sure we had the best. After all of that, we couldn’t forget how beautiful Camillas’s flowers were, and ended up going with her and her team.

We couldn’t have been happier. She worked closely with our wedding planners to make sure that all of the flowers matched our theme and they came out incredible. So many comments and compliments on how beautiful they were. They accented the natural floral of the ranch perfectly yet made a great lasting impression on their own. If you are lucky enough to get Camilla for your wedding, you won’t be disappointed.

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2012

I can't rant and rave enough about Camilla. First off, she is a DOLL! From the moment i met her i knew i would LOVE whatever she did. My planners had come up with an off the wall idea for my center pieces and Camilla made it happen with such beauty and grace. She was quick to respond, helpful in my designing plans, ect. EVERY single person told me how wonderful Camilla did at the wedding. My guests gushed over my flower arrangements. My bouquet and my bridesmaids were GORGEOUS. Seriously more beautiful than i could have dreamed. I was so sad that i have no clue what happened to them after i left the venue. Truly her work is one for the books. Gorgeous and creative work that can not be duplicated. Camilla gets 5 Stars in my book.

• User2711957 · 2+ years ago

Camilla did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers. From the bouquets, to the boutonnières, to our wedding alter and the reception tables every floral arrangement was exactly the way I had imagined it. When friends and family look at our wedding photos they always mention how vibrant and beautiful our flowers looked. Camilla even went so far as tying all of the bridal parties bouquets with cheetah print ribbon because it is our favorite pattern. Thank you Camilla!!!!

Camilla Svensson Burns FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Team Hair and Makeup
    Team Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

UBER talented and great to work with!

• Events by Philippe
    Events by Philippe Wedding Planners

Camilla is not only a great florist but a dedicated and true professional vendor. She is a joy to work with and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

• Decadence Fine Cakes & Confections
    Decadence Fine Cakes & Confections Wedding Cakes

Camilla is creative with an eye for detaill. Her floral designs are luxurious!

• Santa Barbara, CA 93130 See on map