201 chestnut ln, Matthews, NC 28104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Cameron Faye Photography

Husband and Wife Destination Wedding Photographers based in Charlotte, NC!

Follow Cameron Faye Photography on

Cameron Faye Photography 7
  • MichelleDeuink

Michelle Gisondi · Married on 05/31/2019

We are overjoyed!!!

Having Cameron and Sam shoot our wedding day was the best decision we could have made! They are both so genuinely sweet and empathetic, and cared so deeply about my husband and I! Your photographer is who you will spend the most time with on your wedding day- think about it. Even more than your groom, your mom, or your bridesmaids. Feeling comfortable and happy around Cam changed everything about that day. Even before we met her in person, she felt like a close friend. She is so gifted, and every single photo was perfection! You can tell how much time and effort she puts into photographing every moment and each important detail, and delivering the perfect gallery. I was able to completely trust her, and never once did I worry about where she was, if she was photographing a certain moment, if a certain picture turned out well, etc. We will treasure these photos for an eternity. I cannot gush enough about how thankful we are!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Cameron Faye Photography 15
    Cameron Faye Photography 16
    Cameron Faye Photography 17

Colleen · Married on 06/09/2018

Cameron Faye Photography was the first vendor we booked for our wedding for a good reason - photography was on our top priority list and we wanted the best, and that is Cameron and her husband Sam. They took incredible engagement photos of us, photos that my husband adores (which is saying a lot for him!) and our wedding photos, despite the grey skies and the rain that was falling before, are truly stunning. When we got them back I was shocked that they could still look so good despite the weather. Cameron and her husband aren't just photographers that do their job and leave, they really get to know you, your story, and make you feel loved, comfortable, and truly special on your important day. Cam made me feel so much better when she talked with me and worked around our pre-wedding pictures because I was so sad about the weather while Sam was teaching the groomsmen how to put on their bowties and helping my aunt (who is handicapped) down the stairs. That is truly above and beyond for a photographer! Their style is more casual, candid, and artsy, which in my opinion makes your pictures much more timeless and beautiful. They are SO talented at making you feel comfortable which again, makes your pictures more you and more real. HIGHLY recommend Cameron Faye Photography!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Cameron Faye Photography 18
    Cameron Faye Photography 19

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Cameron is amazing. She captured both our engagement shoot and wedding and I could not have dreamed up more fantastic photos. She makes you feel extremely comfortable and it shows on film. She is genuine and caring and makes people feel at ease. Could not be happier!

Sent on 08/05/2018