Charlestown, MA 02129 Map · Phone number

About Cambria Grace Photography

All weddings are beautiful. It's about the moments that comprise them. Cambria Grace Photography was created after I attended and took photos at my best friend's wedding. I was also IN the wedding, and loved every second of it. I wanted to remember each moment. It is still one of my greatest memories, and when I look at the photos, I experience the same joy that I felt on her wedding day. Since then, my passion has developed into a boutique studio specializing in wedding, engagement and lifestyle photography. While I aim to capture photographs with natural light and candids, the main focus is on the happiness and comfort of the bride and groom. I am there for you, and want to hear about your wedding and what you envision regarding your photographs.

I currently reside in Charlestown MA with my fiancé and our dog, Olive. If you'd like to get to know me a little more, you can visit my personal pages on my website (www.cambriagrace.com) or read an interview here!

Cambria Grace Photography is an award-winning studio based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our photographs have been lucky enough to be featured on Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, The Today Show, 100 Layer Cake, Rangefinder Magazine, Ruffled, the Boston Globe, Buzzfeed, the Knot and East Coast Bride. The studio was also named 'Best of the Knot 2014' and received Wedding Wire's "Couples' Choice Award 2014".

Follow Cambria Grace Photography on

wedding wire images 1 2
wedding wire images 8

22 Reviews for Cambria Grace Photography

• User6891297 · 1+ year ago

Cambria made us so at ease when photographing. We didn't give any direction to her prior of what type of vibe we were going for, and cambria's vision produced amazing photos that we love! She was able to find great shots and use amazing backdrops in a unique way!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Joanna · Married on 06/25/2016

We cannot recommend Cambria highly enough. Her photos were everything we dreamed of and more. We look natural, never posed. The light is stunning. Our wedding was almost a year ago, and our friends are *still* raving about how great Cambria's shots turned out!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Working with Cambria was a wonderful experience! When I emailed Cambria, she suggested we meet and talk, and once we met with her, we knew she was the right choice.
    For our engagement shoot, my fiance and I were a little nervous/self-conscious, but she made us feel beyond comfortable. The photos were really beautiful, but it also was a great opportunity to tell Cambria what we wanted more of for our wedding, and she took the feedback so well. She made sure to look out for me on my wedding day to help me make sure I looked my best.
    Cambria was also helpful in reviewing our wedding timeline. At the semi-last minute we decided to do a "first look," and she was happy to look over the revised day-of timeline to make sure it made sense.
    She was also such a trooper because we had a December wedding, and it was cold and snowing, but she managed to corral everyone and get all the shots we needed. The photos turned out so beautiful!! I think the true test is that I don't have one favorite. I really LOOOVE them (and I am very critical haha).
    Bottom line: Cambria is so nice and so talented. Pick her!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Cambria Grace Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints