425 Arneil Road, Camarillo, CA 93010 Map · Phone number

About Camarillo Bridal

Every bride has a perfect gown...yours is waiting for you at Camarillo Bridal! With 500 individual styles in store you are walked through your customized appointment with your personal Gown Stylist. You'll be treated to a semi private staging area where you and your party will get to relax and enjoy the bridal process. From silhouettes to fabric, veils to bridesmaids, special ordering to tuxedos the Camarillo Bridal Babes are here to answer, advise, and counsel through every step of the process.

Call to book your appointment and start this unique process of finding your dream dress!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Follow Camarillo Bridal on

MEG Wedding Jewelry at Camarillo BRidal
MEG Wedding Jewelry at Camarillo BRidal
"Lavender" by Kitty Chen Couture
"Lavender" by Kitty Chen Couture
We love this gown SO MUCH! Feminine, elegant, chic...it's everything you could want in a gown.
img20130222171513
Casablanca Bridal custom lace straps at Camarillo Bridal
Casablanca Bridal custom lace straps at Camarillo Bridal
The accessories make your gown uniquely yours...likes this regal belt from Kitty Chen Couture
Claire showing off one of our very favorite Casablanca gowns
Claire showing off one of our very favorite Casablanca gowns
Chelsea rocking this gorgeous gown
Chelsea rocking this gorgeous gown
The hallway of bridal dressing rooms at Camarillo Bridal where you can find your perfect gown, too.
DSC3355
Chelsea models one of the Coco Anais gowns we hosted during the Trunk Show
Chelsea models one of the Coco Anais gowns we hosted during the Trunk Show
img20130228191932
IMG8001
IMG8009
IMG8014
Camarillo Bridal
...new gowns arriving at Camarillo Bridal!
...new gowns arriving at Camarillo Bridal!
IMG8006
One of the gorgeous Maggie Sottero belts in Parisian Mist
One of the gorgeous Maggie Sottero belts in Parisian Mist
Eliana by Maggie Sottero
Eliana by Maggie Sottero
Maggie Sottero's gorgeous Hayden!
Maggie Sottero's gorgeous Hayden!
mg4163
mg123
tab126
hayleypaigethousandoak
Camarillo Bridal
US Angels Flower Girl Dress with baby hipster boots!
US Angels Flower Girl Dress with baby hipster boots!
Maggie Sottero "Karena Royale"
Maggie Sottero "Karena Royale"
kittychencouturegown camarillobrida
maggiesotteroweddinggow
tuxedorentalthousandoak

76 Reviews for Camarillo Bridal

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

I bought my dress at Camarillo Bridal, and the service was excellent. I worked with Lisa, Ashley, and Christina. They all listened to what I wanted in a dress and helped me find the perfect dress. (They have so many beautiful dresses!) They didn’t mind when I wanted to come in another day, so my mom could see the dress when she was in town from out of state. When it came to measurements, Ashley measured me perfectly, so my dress needed minimal alterations. I would definitely recommend Camarillo Bridal to anyone who is looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Marissa · Married on 08/21/2016

Even though they are currently having a liquidation sale, and I was a bit overwhelmed with pressure to earn points for prizes (not my goal as it was my first trip to a bridal store and I didn't want to have to search for missing letters or play games, just wanted to see dresses), the trip turned out to be a huge success! I found the perfect dress, received excellent help, and had that experience that you think only belong on tv shows. If you get the chance, make sure you go before this gem is closed.

Sent on 05/08/2015
  • Mrs. Winosaurusrex

Stacy · Married on 06/18/2016

I first fell in love with my dress back in March 2015. I put down a deposit and that was that. Between putting down my deposit and ordering the dress the business was sold and Ashley, the former store manager took over. I cannot say enough about how amazing Ashley is. When I was ready to order she spent over an hour with me discussing every detail of my dress and taking the measurements.

Come January when my dress was due Ashley called me, there was an issue with my dress and she had demanded it be remade. The designer complied. And Ashley kept me apprised every step of the way. When the new fabric was dyed, when it made it to the California facility to be remade. When it was done, inspection, when it shipped. When it looked like it would be late, she called UPS opened early so she could get my dress in for me as soon as possible. In the end when I got to try on my dress and it was everything I had imagined, Ashley and her team celebrated with me, at that moment I was one of them.

The new Camarillo Bridal time has bent over backwards to help me out, they are some of the nicest ladies I've ever had the privilege of working with and I would highly encourage any local bride come check them out.

Sent on 04/03/2016

• Fairytale Hair and Makeup
    Fairytale Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

BEST BRIDAL DRESS STORE EVER!!! Love the people! Love the dresses! Love the quality! When you start looking for your dream dress.... Start with Camarillo Bridal!!!

• Elliott's Classy Photo Booth, LLC
    Elliott's Classy Photo Booth, LLC Photo Booths

A lovely store with a wonderful group of customer oriented and caring employees. We were at the bridal fair 2014 and were astonished by the amount of care and work that went into presenting brides, grooms, and entourages with the various choices available to them.

• Scarlet & Grace Weddings
    Scarlet & Grace Weddings Wedding Photographers

Camarillo Bridal... a MUST if you are looking for an incredible gown (and any type of gown at that!) at a great price point! It doesn't matter where you are from, local or not, you should make an appointment with one of the lovely ladies on staff to find your dream dress! From top to bottom, Camarillo Bridal is a beautiful store and the ladies that own and manage and style and consult, well, they are awesome and one of a kind! Just be prepared to be greeted by the biggest smiles imaginable, a stylistic eye from each of the consultants & stylists and to leave feeling like a part of the Cam Bridal family. Give them a call soon because they are appointment only and they fill up quickly!

• 425 Arneil Road Camarillo, 93010 See on map