Bella Novia Bridal

Paso Robles, CA View map

We are proud to be able to say that we are the largest Bridal salon in the San Luis Obispo county. Along with the beautiful bridal lines we are carry, we also have Mother of the Bride/Groom, bridesmaids, flowers girls, special occasions and of course a wide selection of tuxedos and suits for the gentlemen.

Our new location allows us to offer more of a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, while keeping with excellent customer service. Our consultants are quick to help our brides, while allowing each individuals personality to shine through.

All of us at Bella Novia Bridal thank you for taking the time to check out our page. We look forward to working with you!

1245 Park St.

Paso Robles, CA 93446

bellanoviabridal@yahoo.com

Tel: 805 239-5683

4.7
  • Emiley
    Emiley Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful options

Got my dress for a reasonable price and free alterations!
  • JT
    Jennifer Married on 04/22/2017
    I cannot say I did not expect to find a dress, I can say I was never sure what to expect what I would find in a dress. Amazingly enough I found myself in a beautiful wedding gown that I would have never expected. Elizabeth, you knocked it out of the park with patience, indecision and "I just don't know what I want's". And to boot at the end of an extremely hot and busy Friday. You are awesome. To all Brides out there, when you have no idea or if you know exactly what you want, give that last dress pulled a chance (by the experts of course). I could have never done it on my own. I cannot wait til the day I get to walk down the aisle and see his reaction.
    Lauren Married on 09/24/2016
    I have read a few mixed reviews on this bridal store, but my experience was 100% positive. I was having a hard time finding the type of dress I was looking for, and the owner, Elizabeth, made a few suggestions. I ended up trying on one that I didn't expect to like, and with a few custom alternations and additions, I made it into the dress I was dreaming of. I felt gorgeous and felt like a special customer each time I went in. Never rushed, never overlooked, always a good experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Scott & Melissa
    29 photos · 06/25/2017

1245 Park St. Paso Robles, 93446
Location of (Bella Novia Bridal)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding