530 East Branch Street Unit 101, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Map · Phone number

About Something Bridal

Welcome to Something Bridal Boutique of Arroyo Grande…you read right. We’ve moved to Arroyo Grande! The move has allowed us to be with our family more and continue to give our brides the intimate bridal experience we’re known for.

Our style of wedding gowns range from destination chic to vineyard elegance, vintage romance to modern luxe. In addition to gowns, we offer bridesmaid attire, and a small selection of children's formalwear and mother of the bride. If you're in need of wedding design and coordination, we do that too! Whatever you need, we're here for you!

Follow Something Bridal on

Something Bridal 5
Something Bridal 6
  • Kristin

Kristin · Getting married on 01/21/2034

Reanna is simply amazing! She fully understands what it is like to be a bride looking for something affordable and beautiful. She has something to fit almost any budget. I was very nervous about trying on dresses and Reanna made it so much fun. It was like playing dress up for 2 hours!!! I was very indecisive about what I wanted when I walked in so she let me try on just about every dress in the salon. She treated not only me, but my family and bridal party with respect and made it a wonderful experience. We went back to order bridesmaid dresses and she really helped us to see the vision. Her prices are fair and she goes above and beyond. I am trying to talk my mom into going in as well. My dress arrived much sooner than expected. I recommend her to anyone I know who is engaged or needs a pretty dress for an occasion! I will never go anywhere else for my fancy wear ever again!

Sent on 05/20/2017
  • Rachell

Rachell · Married on 08/25/2018

Fantastic - personable & very knowledgeable

The best advice I can give a bride, go wedding dress shopping by yourself! I made an appointment with Reanna by myself and it was fantastic. She was so welcoming and actively listening to my desires. Reanna is personable, very knowledgeable in styles, and has great tastes which translates to a wonderful selection of gowns at Something Bridal. She immediately understood my wants & needs, and helped me find the perfect dress. Every time I visited her, she was always cheerful and so helpful. Thank you, Reanna for helping me select a dress that made me feel naturally stunning and beautiful.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Something Bridal 11
    Something Bridal 12
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 06/16/2018

Reanna made our wedding possible. Meghan and I planned as many small details as we could, but by the time we were a month away from the wedding we were feeling the fatigue. Thankfully, we found Something Bridal’s month of coordinator, Reanna. She worked with all of our vendors and found creative ways to save us money, but to find subtle ways to enhance the wedding as well (we are so glad she brought up the idea of doing a first look!). To put it mildly, we felt at ease the month leading up to the wedding and she made the final steps of planning the easiest.

The day of the wedding was even more impressive. Reanna did all of the behind the scenes coordination with all of the vendors (photographer, caterer, DJ, bartenders, etc.) so it was seamless. She even used walkie talkies to keep in communication with them. I am so happy we worked with Reanna and can honestly say I will miss working with her. If you are reading this, you have found an excellent coordinator.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Something Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consignment, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months