Ventura, CA 93003 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture

Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture is privately owned and operated in Ventura, California.

Ventura's newest bridal boutique offers an elegant, unique experience for brides to truly enjoy this very special moment. Bridal appointments are designed to fit the individual needs of each bride.

Bridal Couture also carries bridesmaid and special occasion dresses.

Dress fittings are by appointment only.

asdfasfda

Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 6
Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 7

Jen · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Great selection

So let me start off by saying that this place has a wide range of sizes. I was running into trouble with the size selection at other bridal shops. How can I fall in love with something if I can’t try it on?

The first dress I tried on is the first dress I purchased. It was a floor sample so well under my budget. I tried on different silhouettes and Sandy and Tracy were helpful getting in and out of the dresses. The viewing area was very comfortable and accommodated a good 6 people. I had an amazing and personable experience. I love that they listened to what I wanted and respected my budget. When I found the dress they let me try on veils and headpieces. It was a great experience and I recommend future brides to look here for your dress. They have so many options.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 08/02/2019

Best place to get your dress

I had a great experience at Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture. I had a group of 6 people with me and their team was super nice to accommodate this amount of people. Thankfully we were one of the first appts of the day so we had the whole place to ourselves for half of my appt. They put out yummy cake bites from Nothing Bundt Cakes for us, which was such a nice gesture. I let them know right away what my budget was and what styles I had in mind. They instantly started pulling dresses and every dress selection they chose was beautiful. It took me 3 dress try-ons before I found "the dress". Which was super quick haha! I thought I would be there all day, but when you know, you know. I think I tried on a total of 6 dresses just to make sure, but when I tried on my favorite one again at the end, and then Tracey put a veil on me to finish the look, I started crying. I absolutely knew that was the one and everyone felt it too. I am so satisfied with my dress and looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. The designer of my dress is Stella York. The only thing I have to complain about was the seamstress that they suggest is "Sew What" in Ventura, and they say that Merna at Sew What will give the best deal but I honestly felt like she price gouge's you. It left a bad taste in my mouth going to her for my alterations. However, Bella Mucci's was absolutely wonderful and I recommend anyone to go to them.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 8
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 9
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 10

April · Married on 05/06/2017

Tracey, the owner of Bella Mucci’s is amazing! She found me the dress of my dreams! She’s patient, attentive, honest and gave me a wonderful deal on my Justin Alexander Gown. She helped with everything! She even gave me Bella Mucci handmade scented candle which smelled amazing! And she also gave me an emergency kit for the wedding complete with granola bar! Thank you for my champagne moment with my mom and mother in law! It’s a day I will never forget!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 11
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 12
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 13
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 14
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 15
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 16

Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months