Ever After Bridal

Moorpark, CA View map Visit website

Located in Moorpark, California, Ever After Bridal is a wedding dress boutique that aims to create a one-of-a-kind experience for all their clients. The owner, Taylor Young, and her dedicated team have several years of experience in the bridal industry. Together, they strive to blend their clients’ personalities with designer gowns to produce bespoke, personalized looks. Their main objective is to make each client feel gorgeous and confident before they walk down the aisle.

Ever After Bridal offers three packages to ensure that your wedding party enjoys this special experience and find the dress you’ve always envisioned. Their most comprehensive package is ideal for large entourages who desire a grand day out with close friends. This collection includes a two-hour private appointment, refreshments, two remembrance photos, pastries, and more. While your friends relax and sip on champagne, you can try on dresses from designers such as Oksana Mukha, Watters, Pollardi, Nicole Milano, and more.

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.1 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Lilli Getting married on 10/27/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I said yes to my perfect dress!

This was my second trip shopping for my dress and it was the perfect environment. Welcoming, helpful, and so much fun! I had the opportunity to look through all the dresses and my stylist would help me along the way. I'm so relieved to say I found my dress and am so in love! I highly recommend coming here to dress shop. So many great options and wonderful customer service. My bride crew and I had a great time!
  • Lily
    Lily G. Getting married on 12/04/2022

Go see Taylor Now!

Big shout out to Taylor from Ever After Bridal. I have worked with Taylor both as wedding vendor during style shoots and also as a bride to find my dream dress. I can personally tell you that her store and service is amazing! She went above and beyond to ship my dress to our new home in Coeur d’Alene. Her shop was far and above my favorite bridal dress-trying-on experience (there should be a more formal term for that). She was patient and guided me toward dresses that she knew would look good on me. This girl knows her stuff! I ended up picking her selected dress rather than what I went in thinking I wanted. Well worth the drive to Moorpark. If you are in Southern California check her out!
  • Z
    Zuleyma Z. Married on 10/14/2022

Amazing experience

This was my first ever experience with trying on wedding dresses. Ever after had so many choices and were very patient with assisting. It was an amazing experience and I found my dress! It is also a very cute boutique everything about it was perfect!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Moorpark Moorpark, CA, 93021
(805) 222-5112
Location of (Ever After Bridal)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding