Four Seasons Cleaners

Ventura, California View map Visit website

Four Seasons Cleaners is a wedding gown service based in Ventura, California that will help keep your garment safe and in good condition for future generations. As a member of the Association of Wedding Gowns Specialists, they are trained to use effective methods to alter your dress before the big day and preserve it for years to come.

Four Seasons Cleaners' expert tailoring staff works with the bride to make sure they look their absoute best. They ship to brides who are having destination weddings and provide on-site services for the bridal party. If you plan on wearing an heirloom gown for your special day, they will give it special attention and restore it to its original condition. These are the services they offer:

• Pressing and delivery to your local venue
  • Professional tailoring
  • Bridal party attire services
  • Hand cleaning
  • Stain removal
  • Preservation

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • User2037043 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was in a dirt courtyard and I waited over a year and let the dirt and sweat stains set in the satin and lace of my Maggie Sottero gown. I was impressed with how clean my dress came out when I viewed it before it was preserved and boxed. It looked brand new! When I picked up my dress and opened the packaging for the first time, I was in awe of the beautiful gold box it was in!

I was considering sending my dress to get it cleaned but was worried it would get damaged or lost in shipping. I was also weary of sending it to the dry cleaners because of some online reading I had done. But, I took a chance on Four Seasons preservation in Ventura and I'm so glad that I did! I would highly recommend their service. Clear communication, answered my questions, and friendly service!
  • User1215141 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My gown was preserved and boxed professionally. Thank you for your wonderful help on each step.
    Christa Married on 07/25/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    They did a wonderful job Friendly service.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

1746 South Victoria Ave. Suite A, Suite A Ventura, California, 93003
805-654-8181

OPEN SEVEN DAYS! MON TO FRI - 7 AM TO 7 PM, SATURDAYS - 8 AM TO 5 PM, SUNDAYS - 11 AM TO 4 PM,
Location of (Four Seasons Cleaners)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding