Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture Reviews

Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 6
Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 7

Jen · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Great selection

So let me start off by saying that this place has a wide range of sizes. I was running into trouble with the size selection at other bridal shops. How can I fall in love with something if I can’t try it on?

The first dress I tried on is the first dress I purchased. It was a floor sample so well under my budget. I tried on different silhouettes and Sandy and Tracy were helpful getting in and out of the dresses. The viewing area was very comfortable and accommodated a good 6 people. I had an amazing and personable experience. I love that they listened to what I wanted and respected my budget. When I found the dress they let me try on veils and headpieces. It was a great experience and I recommend future brides to look here for your dress. They have so many options.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 08/02/2019

Best place to get your dress

I had a great experience at Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture. I had a group of 6 people with me and their team was super nice to accommodate this amount of people. Thankfully we were one of the first appts of the day so we had the whole place to ourselves for half of my appt. They put out yummy cake bites from Nothing Bundt Cakes for us, which was such a nice gesture. I let them know right away what my budget was and what styles I had in mind. They instantly started pulling dresses and every dress selection they chose was beautiful. It took me 3 dress try-ons before I found "the dress". Which was super quick haha! I thought I would be there all day, but when you know, you know. I think I tried on a total of 6 dresses just to make sure, but when I tried on my favorite one again at the end, and then Tracey put a veil on me to finish the look, I started crying. I absolutely knew that was the one and everyone felt it too. I am so satisfied with my dress and looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. The designer of my dress is Stella York. The only thing I have to complain about was the seamstress that they suggest is "Sew What" in Ventura, and they say that Merna at Sew What will give the best deal but I honestly felt like she price gouge's you. It left a bad taste in my mouth going to her for my alterations. However, Bella Mucci's was absolutely wonderful and I recommend anyone to go to them.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 8
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 9
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 10

April · Married on 05/06/2017

Tracey, the owner of Bella Mucci’s is amazing! She found me the dress of my dreams! She’s patient, attentive, honest and gave me a wonderful deal on my Justin Alexander Gown. She helped with everything! She even gave me Bella Mucci handmade scented candle which smelled amazing! And she also gave me an emergency kit for the wedding complete with granola bar! Thank you for my champagne moment with my mom and mother in law! It’s a day I will never forget!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 11
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 12
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 13
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 14
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 15
    Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture 16

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2016

I felt so taken care of when I went wedding dress shopping. Amazing service and so kind to take her time helping me pick the dress of my dreams. I definitely recommend this place!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Heather · Married on 02/20/2016

Amazing bridal salon! They make you feel so welcome and like you are buying a dress from your friends. They never make you feel rushed or pressured while trying on dresses. I had a bad experience at another salon and was pretty unsure of myself or what I wanted when I got to Bella Mucci's. But, they helped me pick out several different dresses so I could define my style; and I was able to leave happy, satisfied and knowing I not only picked my dress out, but had a great "bridal moment." Love, love, love them....can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/20/2015

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my dress, it was soooo beautiful and elegant. It was everything I hoped for and more..

Sent on 12/22/2015

I just bought my dress recently and I had a great experience at Bella Mucci. I went twice because I couldn't decide he first time and they were extremely patient with me. Their dress selection is great and their prices seem to be very reasonable. My stylist, Sandy, was great and helped zero in on my style and what I was looking for!

Sent on 12/26/2015
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/03/2016

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

I bought my dress at Bella Muccis. I bought a gorgeous a line gown. It was a little over my budget and Tracy set me up with payments. I was sooooo grateful!!! I had a few hiccups with my shopping experience. First the gown I tried on in the store was a size 12. Tracy encouraged me to order a size 10 that it should fit perfectly. Once the gown came in I was sooo excited to pick it up. I had let Tracy know that when I come in I would like to look at veil options while I was there. When I got there I was disappointed to see that my dress was in the garment bag waiting for me to take home. I was really expecting to try it on there and as well as try on a few veils with it. I reminded her that I wanted to look at veils. She seemed rushed and had very little to show me. I was so disappointed I got my dress and went home. I got home to try on my dress. I had a very hard time getting it on myself. Once I got it on I saw that the 10 did not fit perfect. It was too small. I was in tears. I would have preferred to find this out with her assisting me and assuring me that she could order the correct size of have it altered. Instead I had to call her over the phone and plead my case with her. She did offer a solution to contact one of her preferred seamstresses and have her alter the dress to fit. I did in fact do this. The seamstress was very nice and assured me it would be fine. At the end of it all the seamstress talked me into a few more alterations to make the dress really suit me. She added bra cups, one more piece of boning in the bodice, took the dress up an inch or so to avoid getting caught on my heels then of course letting the dress out. After I got the bill she billed just $60 to Tracy and $500 to me. I felt like letting out the hips through the lining and the lace then sewing it back up again was definitely the majority of the work she did. But I received the majority of the bill. All in all my dress was stunning. The seamstress is very very pricey but did the job.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

2.5
      3.5
      3.5

I was very pleased with the beginning of my experience. My opinion in all of the five ratings departments was colored by the follow-through this business lacked. It began very well. I tried on each dress in a private environment with the three most important ladies in my life, as Bella Mucci only operates by appointment. I found a dress I liked, and I'm pretty sure they were even more excited about it than I was. Perhaps it was due to the importance of hype in such a business, but that is beside the point. My wedding date was only a little over three months out, so we placed a rush order on the dress (for an extra fee, of course) and they assured me it would ship in time. When I didn't receive a call at the date expected, I waited patiently, not wanting to be *that* bride. A week after the dress was supposed to arrive, I called Bella Mucci. They didn't know where the dress was and had taken no action to find it. After making some calls they found the designer had a shipping agent who was out and would be out for several more days. This disappointed me because I believed Bella Mucci was acting on my behalf as the dress broker, for lack of a better term. The dress arrived with only two weeks for alterations and pressing instead of the month we had allowed. In addition, I ordered--and paid for--a rather expensive veil with a blusher. Not wanting to tamper with such a delicate piece before the event, I discovered only after the tailor pressed it that the veil they sent had no blusher. This was actually very important to me, and I was again disappointed to be without it. There are aspects of this business that are run well and with care, but be forewarned that if you choose to buy with them you will need to be vigilant. They are not as attentive as their prices or initial meetings may suggest.

Sent on 10/17/2016