807 Main Street, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Calligraphy by Beth

About Beth

For me, calligraphy has always been a labor of love, a way to capture and celebrate life’s fondest memories and cornerstone events.

For more than 15 years, I have been creating beautiful, customized work with a personal touch. My dedication to preserving the elegance and flawlessness of calligraphy, as well as my love for my customers, is at the heart of every special occasion I help to create. Every time I meet a new customer, it is like making a new friend.

Personal Touch

Your special event will be one of the most important days of your life. Your invitations set the tone for your perfect day. Your envelope addressing sets the tone as the first impression your guests have of the event. Let me help you create a first impression that will inspire and delight your friends and loved ones. Then, carry that beautiful impression through to your place cards, menus, programs, seating charts, table numbers . . .

There is not a job that’s too big or too small at Calligraphy by Beth.

If you have questions about my work or want to talk about planning your next event, call Beth at 301-503-5587, or email her at bghirsch@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

• Via Paper Boutique
sampleset 003
sampleset 024

5 Reviews for Calligraphy by Beth

Sandy · Married on 08/29/2015

I was new to the area and needed to find someone I could work with for the calligraphy on my wedding invitations, escort cards for rehearsal dinner and program for my wedding ceremony. Beth walked me through options and gave me ideas and direction that made the process very easy. The end products were exactly what I had hoped for my wedding. They were elegant and lovely, as was Beth!

Sent on 09/07/2015

alessandra · Married on 05/30/2015

Beth did our calligraphy for our wedding envelopes as well as our table cards. I emailed Beth inquiring about her services and within the next couple of hours I heard back from you with all the details I needed. She was able to fit me in that week and all my envelopes were done by the end of the week. Within that time frame, I was given several font choices with accompanying colors of font and then a proof once I picked the font. I had the ink-jet font and they turned out beautifully. 2 weeks before the wedding I had to scrape my original plan for using Prince Sheet music as our table names and I contacted Beth to do our table names. She was more than accommodating due to the time crunch. I had 10 cards that needed to be done and I had them back in less than 3 days. She made everything so smooth and stress free. She understood everything I needed and executed it brilliantly. I would recommend her to anyone that would ask and I would definitely use her again for anything.

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/09/2015

Beth was wonderful to work with, and is extremely responsive. She definitely took the stress out of addressing the invitations to my guests, as her method is pretty easy and not time consuming for the client, as one might think. Not only does she offer many styles & fonts, but also provides tips on how to organize lists & how to address the envelopes to all the different titles (Mr. Mrs. Miss. Dr. etc) you will come across in your guest list. I look forward to working with Beth on my escort cards as well. I highly recommend Beth and her services!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Calligraphy by Beth FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

Real Weddings

• 807 Main Street Gaithersburg, 20878 See on map
    Location of (Calligraphy by Beth)