Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing

About Cakes, Elevated

At Cakes, Elevated, weddings are our priority. We are very details-oriented and care deeply about each of our couples. We design each wedding cake especially with our couples in mind to create the cake of their dreams! We can design around the wedding colors, themes, the couple's story, the bride's (or brides') dress, etc.

We strive to exceed the expectations of both our brides and grooms to ensure that their guests are wowed and dessert is enjoyed by all. We routinely work with wedding planners and venues once the cake is booked to keep the planning as stress-free as possible.

We will also happily create a stunning cake for same-sex couples.

Follow Cakes, Elevated on

bb8cake3d groomscake
41199e20bb40fb0d fbprofile 1
groomscakemoviethemedmst3kpopcornhand painted
Cakes, Elevated
hanging upside down chandelier wedding cake gold w
bb8cake3d groomscake
41199e20bb40fb0d fbprofile 1
groomscakemoviethemedmst3kpopcornhand painted

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Cakes, Elevated

Katie · Married on 07/06/2018

We absolutely loved working with Chelsea! Her vision is incredible and her talent far exceeds what we ever expected. We will continuously recommend her to other couples!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 10/15/2016

Chelsea was seriously wonderful when it came to every aspect of booking with her. She gave her professional opinions on my ideas and helped me choose what was right for our wedding. Everything was a hit! We has a small 2 tier cake and tons of cupcakes for our wedding (we even have cupcakes left over!) everyone loved them. Not only did they look adorable but they tasted amazing too!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Mai · Married on 05/14/2016

Chelsea is a family friend. I saw how she did an awesome job for my cousin graduation cake. I told her that if I have any big event I would use her. I totally forgot about Chelsea and her cakes business which I only had 4 months to plan our wedding. I got several quotes from Publix, small vendor then I realized I know Chelsea that she can bake the cakes I wanted for our wedding. I got with Chelsea and got a quote from her. I decide to give Chelsea (Custom Cakes by Chelsea) business since I told her before that I would give her my business. She didn't disappoint me at all. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw our wedding cakes at the stand on our big special day. They were beyond my imagination with sea shells and seahorse. It looks really real from white chocolate for hot humid near summer time in Florida. Our relatives and guests thought those shells are real and wanted to keep them. I have to let them know that they made from white chocolate. Please keep support small business. She won’t disappointed you.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Cakes, Elevated Pricing

Cakes, Elevated Price Rates

Cakes, Elevated FAQ

$ 6.00
    $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• Colorado Springs, 80920 See on map
    Private home-based studio. Consultations and tastings available by appointment only.
    Location of (Cakes, Elevated)