Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cakes by Galyna

Cakes by Galyna made with Love

We take great pleasure in showcasing our style and philosophy on the Art of Custom Cakes for all occasions.

From simple butter cream with delicate flavors to fondant-covered confectionary masterpieces, we work with you to create dessert flavors and designs that inspire and meet your exact need.

For more information please contact me 303-408-7430 or

Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

I highly recommend Galyna and her work! The cake she made for us was GORGEOUS, exactly as I pictured and we discussed, and more importantly, delicious. I'm a big dessert person and having great dessert was very important to me - she absolutely delivered, even making a different flavor on each tier. The value can't be beat either. Luckily we had a good portion of leftover cake to take home ourselves!! Look no further for an outstanding dessert vendor.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christie, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot POSSIBLY recommend Galyna highly enough. She was absolutely fantastic!
I have multiple food allergies and was concerned about not being able to eat my own wedding cake. She not only made a cake that accommodated all of my issues was better than all of the "normal" cakes we tasted as well (per my husband). We wound up having Galyna make both cakes completely with accommodations. They were delicious. We barely had any to take home! In fact none of the grooms cake made it home with us because people went back for seconds and thirds! The decorations were top notch! Galyna worked with us to make sure that it was exactly what we wanted. And it turned out better than we could have thought.

Go with Galyna. She is talented and so helpful throughout the whole process!

Profile Picture Emilie, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free

Galyna was amazing! And her cake was even more amazing! She made a beautiful cupcake tree with 50 cupcakes in tiers in 2 flavors and on the top were two smaller cakes for the bridal couple and their wedding party. All the guests were so impressed. Not only did they think it was beautiful, but it was also delicious. The cost of this masterpiece was a fraction of what I thought it would be. I'd definitely use Galyna for any other very special occasion.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jo, 4/29/17, 1 Review

Cakes by Galyna Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

1:19 minutes
This is your day!
0:54 minutes

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I love Galyna!! She has some of the most unusually scrumptious flavors and bakes every one from scratch. If anyone is looking for something outside the box and beautiful at the same time, Galyna is just the person to talk to. I always look forward to having her cakes at our venue! - Elaine

Artistic cake design, she will bring your dream cake to life! We recommend Cakes by Galyna!

Cakes by Galyna is a fine business that makes amazing cakes. She makes everything from scratch; no mixes. Very personal service.

Events