Georgetown, TX 78628 Map · Phone number

About Cakes by Galyna

We take great pleasure in showcasing our style and philosophy on the Art of Custom Cakes for all occasions.

From simple butter cream with delicate flavors to fondant-covered confectionary masterpieces, we work with you to create dessert flavors and designs that inspire and meet your exact need.

For more information please contact me 303-408-7430 or

Little turtle baby shower cake
Little turtle baby shower cake
Spurs Groom's cake
Spurs Groom's cake
Little Dragon birthday cake for Bruce Lee fan!
Little Dragon birthday cake for Bruce Lee fan!
Crown Royal birthday cake.
All decorations are edible except the bottle.
Crown Royal birthday cake. All decorations are edible except the bottle.
Calla Lilly Wedding cake
Calla Lilly Wedding cake
Sometimes design doesn't have to be complicated but still elegant! Wedding cake.
They really loved it! Baby shower cake.
They really loved it! Baby shower cake.
Birthday cake!
Small wedding cake and cupcake tower
Small wedding cake and cupcake tower
Gold and White wedding cake
Gold and White wedding cake
Surprise! Air Jordan Groom's cake!
Surprise! Air Jordan Groom's cake!
Wedding cake with handmade sugar roses
Wedding cake with handmade sugar roses
Black and Gold Wedding cake with silk flowers
Black and Gold Wedding cake with silk flowers
ee7f0cecbde723c5 1518562770 bd2c91683053a804 1518562766824 20 IMG 2786
melissarichard2

32 Reviews for Cakes by Galyna

Malia · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Galyna for our wedding. My fiancé is pretty picky about cake but he loved how moist and flavorful her cakes were. We got a different flavor for each tier and they were all a big hit. She also did a fantastic job with my vision for how I wanted the cake to look. Her decorating skills are out of this world!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Cakes by Galyna 1

Cakes by Galyna's reply:

Malia, thank you so much for a great review! It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special event!

Christie · Married on 10/14/2017

I highly recommend Galyna and her work! The cake she made for us was GORGEOUS, exactly as I pictured and we discussed, and more importantly, delicious. I'm a big dessert person and having great dessert was very important to me - she absolutely delivered, even making a different flavor on each tier. The value can't be beat either. Luckily we had a good portion of leftover cake to take home ourselves!! Look no further for an outstanding dessert vendor.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cakes by Galyna's reply:

Thank you SO much! It was my absolute pleasure!

Emilie · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot POSSIBLY recommend Galyna highly enough. She was absolutely fantastic!
    I have multiple food allergies and was concerned about not being able to eat my own wedding cake. She not only made a cake that accommodated all of my issues was better than all of the "normal" cakes we tasted as well (per my husband). We wound up having Galyna make both cakes completely with accommodations. They were delicious. We barely had any to take home! In fact none of the grooms cake made it home with us because people went back for seconds and thirds! The decorations were top notch! Galyna worked with us to make sure that it was exactly what we wanted. And it turned out better than we could have thought.

Go with Galyna. She is talented and so helpful throughout the whole process!

Cakes by Galyna FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• Kindred Oaks
    Kindred Oaks Hotel Weddings

I love Galyna!! She has some of the most unusually scrumptious flavors and bakes every one from scratch. If anyone is looking for something outside the box and beautiful at the same time, Galyna is just the person to talk to. I always look forward to having her cakes at our venue! - Elaine

• Angelic Strings with Harpist Michael Morris
    Angelic Strings with Harpist Michael Morris Wedding Musicians

Artistic cake design, she will bring your dream cake to life! We recommend Cakes by Galyna!

• imageclectic photography
    imageclectic photography Wedding Photographers

Cakes by Galyna is a fine business that makes amazing cakes. She makes everything from scratch; no mixes. Very personal service.

• Georgetown, TX 78628 See on map