Cakes by Galyna Reviews

32 | Georgetown, TX

32 Reviews for Cakes by Galyna

32 Cakes by Galyna Reviews

Malia · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Galyna for our wedding. My fiancé is pretty picky about cake but he loved how moist and flavorful her cakes were. We got a different flavor for each tier and they were all a big hit. She also did a fantastic job with my vision for how I wanted the cake to look. Her decorating skills are out of this world!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Cakes by Galyna 1

Cakes by Galyna's reply:

Malia, thank you so much for a great review! It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special event!

Christie · Married on 10/14/2017

I highly recommend Galyna and her work! The cake she made for us was GORGEOUS, exactly as I pictured and we discussed, and more importantly, delicious. I'm a big dessert person and having great dessert was very important to me - she absolutely delivered, even making a different flavor on each tier. The value can't be beat either. Luckily we had a good portion of leftover cake to take home ourselves!! Look no further for an outstanding dessert vendor.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Cakes by Galyna's reply:

Thank you SO much! It was my absolute pleasure!

Emilie · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot POSSIBLY recommend Galyna highly enough. She was absolutely fantastic!
    I have multiple food allergies and was concerned about not being able to eat my own wedding cake. She not only made a cake that accommodated all of my issues was better than all of the "normal" cakes we tasted as well (per my husband). We wound up having Galyna make both cakes completely with accommodations. They were delicious. We barely had any to take home! In fact none of the grooms cake made it home with us because people went back for seconds and thirds! The decorations were top notch! Galyna worked with us to make sure that it was exactly what we wanted. And it turned out better than we could have thought.

Go with Galyna. She is talented and so helpful throughout the whole process!

Jo · Married on 04/29/2017

Galyna was amazing! And her cake was even more amazing! She made a beautiful cupcake tree with 50 cupcakes in tiers in 2 flavors and on the top were two smaller cakes for the bridal couple and their wedding party. All the guests were so impressed. Not only did they think it was beautiful, but it was also delicious. The cost of this masterpiece was a fraction of what I thought it would be. I'd definitely use Galyna for any other very special occasion.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Cakes by Galyna's reply:

Thank you So much! I really enjoyed being a part of your event!

MFC · Married on 11/13/2016

We were very pleased with out wedding cake it not only looked beautiful it tasted great as well.

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

I hired Galyna to do our wedding cake based on my venues wedding vendor list. I could not be happier with how AMAZING she was. I wanted to do cupcakes instead of a traditional cake and she suggested we do little cups with cake instead. Not only were they ADORABLE but they tasted like heaven. My guest have been asking if she would sell her recipe for the vanilla bean cake!! She was so helpful and bought the cups for me and I just paid her back. When I showed up at the venue the day of the wedding she was already there setting up the cake table.... I did not have to touch a thing! And her sugar flowers are GORGEOUS!! My new mother in law thought they were real flowers and tried to take them off and put them in water! I highly recommend Galyna for your wedding cake!

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Galyna was so Awesome to work with! She was able to make a wedding cake and a grooms cake on short notice and absolutely loved them both! they tasted AMAZING and everybody loved them! I would definitely definitely recommend her to anybody!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/09/2015

I absolutely loved working with Galyna and would recommend her to anyone. She did our wedding cake in 2015 to our exact specifications. Due to a miscommunication with our venue staff, our leftover cake was thrown away....
    A year later, I ordered an identical cake to our top tier so that we could enjoy the same cake on our anniversary. It was just as good as I remembered.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Cakes by Galyna's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your special event! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Natalia · Married on 12/20/2014

Thank you Galyna for a beautiful job you did with our wedding cake! Was better then I imagine and everybody loved it. Also we appreciate how fast you react on my husband's request to make second cake of the logo of his favorite team, that he asked just few days before wedding. Both cakes were really delicious, our family and all guests make a lot of compliments about them. Will defiantly recommend you to my friends and hope to work with you in future!

Juliet · Married on 12/13/2014

Galyna was a pleasure to work with. She really took what my husband and I had in mind and turned it into a cake! For our wedding cake we had a four tier cake with vanilla bean cake and cookies & cream filling. My husband's groom cake was red velvet with gnosh filling. It was amazing and everyone raves about it! They still do a year and a half later!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Cakes by Galyna's reply:

Dear Juliet, thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you too! I really enjoyed making your wedding and groom's cakes, and year later your first anniversary cake too!

Madison · Married on 11/06/2014

Galyna was such a joy to work with. She was accommodating, sweet, punctual, and got the job done! I keep trying to find excuses to order random cakes from her.

Becky · Married on 11/01/2014

Galyna's cakes are amazing. My son asked for a "rock climbing" cake for his groom's cake. He lives in Phoenix and wanted a desert motif. Galyna's creation exceeded his expectations. She included a bride and groom rock climbing, and added their dog at the top of the mountain. It was perfect. Galyna made sure she included everything we asked for. Our guests LOVED the groom's cake!

Jennifer · Married on 05/10/2014

Galyna did the cake for our wedding on May 10th, 2014. From the first point of contact, to the tasting, to the final amazing product, Galyna was wonderful. She listened to all our suggestions & input her own and the end result was a beautiful wonderful tasting cake. All of our guest loved the cake and people are still commenting on how good it was. Personally we are excited to get to the year mark and have the top that we saved. We will not hesitate to use Galyna in the future. We highly recommend her!!!

Alena · Married on 05/10/2014

Shannon · Married on 03/28/2014

Beautiful cakes and so delicious!!! She is so easy to work and everyone raved about her cakes.

Melissa · Married on 10/26/2013

I needed a wedding on very short notice ( less than a week ). Galyna was not only able and willing to do it, but came thru with a beautiful cake at a very reasonable price. Being such short notice I actually expected to pay much more. Pricing was more than resonable.
    The cake was as beautiful as it was good. Everyone, including the bride, was very impressed with the quality and apperance of the cake.
    If the need arises in the future, I will most definately use Galyna again.
    I have already told many people about her and have given her business card to several people.
    She is professional, nice, and makes some of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen.
    100% satisfied. She's great!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Cakes by Galyna's reply:

Melissa, thank you very much for giving my services such a great review. It was my pleasure to work with you. It also makes me happy to know that your daughter and her guests loved the cake, especially considering we didn't have a cake tasting and designed her cake without her input. I appreciate you trusted me without having any previous information or experience with me and my cakes. Thank you very much!

Carrie · Married on 10/19/2013

I can't say enough positive things about Galyna. She is professional, yet engaging, and offers an artistic eye to her designs. As a visual artist myself, I am quite critical when it comes to presentation, and Galyna created a wedding cake for us that blew away any expectations we had. The hand painted fondant peacock feathers tied in perfectly with the hand made paper flowers I had created, and the cake topper that adorned the cake at my husband's mother and father's wedding 47 years ago sat beautifully atop.

Daniel · Married on 10/19/2013

The cake that Galyna created for our wedding was amazing. It rivals anything I have seen on those "cake" shows. Furthermore it was so easy to work with her. Overall I just sat staring at the cake and the desserts for 3 minutes showing them off to everyone who passed by.

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

If you're reading this you are probably way too stressed from all the decisions that go into planning a wedding/special occasion. Trust me, Galyna is the person to choose. My cake exceeded all of my expectations. It was beautifully made and oh my did it taste good. Galyna is very talented at what she does and made the process of designing a cake very easy ( I lived 2 states away and it was exactly what I had envisioned)

Miriam · Married on 06/26/2013

I cannot imagine a more appropriate and wonderful cake for my wedding day. Thank you so much!!

Maribel · Married on 03/22/2013

Galyna was a sweetheart and her cakes are delicious!
    My husband and I and everyone else loved the cake :)
    People are still asking if we have any left,lol.

My husband and I absolutely fell in love with Galyna's cakes during a Georgetown Bridal Show. Throughout the entire planning process, we found ourselves going back to her amazingly unique cakes. We ended up going in for a cake tasting with her and several other bakeries around town and Galyna's work, by far, exceeded any others. We decided to get our wedding cake done by her and BOY am I so glad we did!

During our consultation, Galyna listened attentively to what we were looking for in our cake and the design ended up even better than what we had envisioned. Aside from its visual beauty, the cake was absolutely delicious. Galyna has many unique flavors such as Almond Raspberry, Moscato Wine Cake, AND the availability of custom flavors. My husband and I wanted to make some slight changes to the cake we chose and she was happy to make those changes.

Our guests were very pleased and we are still getting many compliments about how beautiful and absolutely delicious the cake was. Galyna loves what she does and her work really shows it!!!

• F

Frances · Married on 01/05/2013

Galyna customized our cake the way we asked for it without hesitation both with the flavor and design. Our wedding guests loved the cake, it was a gorgeous and delicious.

Misty · Married on 05/01/2011

As an event planner, I am very specific and have high expectations in the vendors I use. Galyna is top of the line with her cakes. She is willing to listen to your ideas and take time to understand the importance of having the "right" cake. She has designed to perfection every order I have given her and is always on time. Her flavors and the ability to put new flavors together is mouthwatering, because you can taste the true flavor! After 3 years of her service, I highly recommend Gaylna for your next event!

Marianne · event on: 04/05/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Galyna! We asked her to make a Paris themed two-tiered cake for my daughter's 13th birthday and were completely amazed with how beautiful it was. Not only did the cake taste divine, the time and attention she spent to make this cake was beyond our expectations! It was truly breathtaking. We will be using her for all of our special occasions. Thank you so much Galyna!