3501 N. Southport Street, Chicago, IL 60657 Map · Phone number

About C&C EVENT PLANNING & MGT. INC

C&C Event Planning & Mgt., Inc. is a premier full service event planning and boutique design firm, specializing in distinctive weddings, lavish social and non-for-profit events and corporate functions.

We believe that every successful event begins with impeccable planning and communication. C&C Event Planning & Mgt., Inc, is able to accommodate the wide ranging needs of our clients by offering several levels of services, including shaping and refining design, partial event/wedding planning or producing and executing your entire event.

Follow C&C EVENT PLANNING & MGT. INC on

Le0502096851t
Le0502096871t

5 Reviews for C&C EVENT PLANNING & MGT. INC

Kristen · Married on 03/28/2009

Kristie and her team are Amazing!! I could not have planned my wedding without them. I live in Florida, so planning a wedding out of town was very difficult. Once I met with Kristie, my decision was made - we were going to hire a wedding planner. C & C made planning my wedding planning so easy and stress free. They were very good about details that I would have overlooked and that really brought the whole wedding together. I can not thank them enough for they services and HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Gretchen · Married on 05/16/2008

Kristie Sams-Faulkner and her staff are so professional and friendly. She was incredibly responsive to my needs and was effective in the "damage control" area. When some vendors fell through, Kristie was able to come up with other vendors who might be a suitable replacement. I think I would have been a stressed-out mess if I had tried to coordinate the whole wedding myself. Because of C&C, I was able to relax and enjoy our big day!

Sent on 05/20/2008

Sabrina · Married on 05/16/2008

Very professional and friendly. Spent time with everyone on my wedding day including my parents and my husbands family. She was always available to talk when I needed help during the planning and consistently gave me new ideas.

Sent on 05/22/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

C&C EVENT PLANNING & MGT. INC FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor

• Brass String Chamber Ensemble
    Brass String Chamber Ensemble Wedding Musicians

We had the pleasure of working with C&C Event Planning at the First Annual Chicago Wedding Gala at the Civic Opera House in March, 2007. What a wonderful event! Kristie Sams-Faulkner and her staff were extremely organized and on top of every detail. We highly recommend C&C Event Planning to anyone who is considering using their services.

• 3501 N. Southport Street Chicago, 60657 See on map
    3129621988 (Phone number)
    7734509455 (Other Phone Number)
    3129611988 (Fax Number)
    We have 9 office locations throughout Illinois to meet with clients to discuss their event planning needs. Office Hours are 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday. (Evening and Weekend hours are available.)