C&C EVENT PLANNING & MGT. INC

Chicago, IL View map

C&C Event Planning & Mgt., Inc. is a premier full service event planning and boutique design firm, specializing in distinctive weddings, lavish social and non-for-profit events and corporate functions.

We believe that every successful event begins with impeccable planning and communication. C&C Event Planning & Mgt., Inc, is able to accommodate the wide ranging needs of our clients by offering several levels of services, including shaping and refining design, partial event/wedding planning or producing and executing your entire event.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Chairs
Decor

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Kristen Married on 03/28/2009
    Kristie and her team are Amazing!! I could not have planned my wedding without them. I live in Florida, so planning a wedding out of town was very difficult. Once I met with Kristie, my decision was made - we were going to hire a wedding planner. C & C made planning my wedding planning so easy and stress free. They were very good about details that I would have overlooked and that really brought the whole wedding together. I can not thank them enough for they services and HIGHLY recommend them!
    Gretchen Married on 05/16/2008
    Kristie Sams-Faulkner and her staff are so professional and friendly. She was incredibly responsive to my needs and was effective in the "damage control" area. When some vendors fell through, Kristie was able to come up with other vendors who might be a suitable replacement. I think I would have been a stressed-out mess if I had tried to coordinate the whole wedding myself. Because of C&C, I was able to relax and enjoy our big day!
    Sabrina Married on 05/16/2008
    Very professional and friendly. Spent time with everyone on my wedding day including my parents and my husbands family. She was always available to talk when I needed help during the planning and consistently gave me new ideas.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Brass String Chamber Ensemble Brass String Chamber Ensemble Wedding Musicians

We had the pleasure of working with C&C Event Planning at the First Annual Chicago Wedding Gala at the Civic Opera House in March, 2007. What a wonderful event! Kristie Sams-Faulkner and her staff were extremely organized and on top of every detail. We highly recommend C&C Event Planning to anyone who is considering using their services.

3501 N. Southport Street Chicago, 60657
3129621988
773-450-9455

We have 9 office locations throughout Illinois to meet with clients to discuss their event planning needs. Office Hours are 9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m., Monday through Friday. (Evening and Weekend hours are available.)
Location of (C&C EVENT PLANNING & MGT. INC)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding