Christina Currie Events, Inc.

Barrington, IL View map

$564 Package Price

Christina Currie Events (CCE) is a seasoned event planning company who specializes in full-service weddings and productions of unforgettable events. Christina Currie has spent more than 23 years orchestrating stylish celebrations for hundreds of clients. In the past 13 years, CCE has produced over 800 spectacular events from fundraisers and corporate affairs to weddings and social events. Christina and her team of professionals collaborate to ensure that each event is a success!

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$564

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn M. Married on 04/09/2021

Made my wedding dreams come true!

Oh my goodness, where do I even start? If you are looking for an event planner who will make your dreams come true, look no further! CCE truly brought my dream wedding to life. Due to the pandemic, CCE helped plan my wedding 3 times. They handled it all incredibly well and always made me feel like everything was going to be perfect (which it totally was)! The team is sweet, fun, thoughtful, and does a beautiful job with anything they plan. My guests are still talking about how amazing the wedding week was 3 months later! I am looking forward to working with CCE for years to come!

Christina Currie Events, Inc.'s reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you for trusting CCE! You were the dream bride! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and your family! You're stuck with me, we have to stay in touch!
  • I
    Alison Married on 10/16/2010
    I was an out-of-state bride-to-be, and I hired Party Partner, Inc. (now Christina Currie Events) to assist me. I did not fit into one of the pre-set "packages" outlined on the website-- my needs were more than just "day of" planning but not full-scale wedding planning. Christina worked with me to create a contract that was sensitive to my budget and needs, and it worked perfectly for me. I felt very much as if I had a voice in the process, yet at the same time I got a lot of ideas and direction from Christina, as well. She wasn't a "yes-woman," meaning that she didn't pretend to like everything I mentioned; yet she offered her opinion professionally and tactfully, so we always had very positive discussions.

Christina is a rare find-- she is the kind of planner who will be your friend throughout the process, yet never forget that the bride-planner relationship is ultimately a business relationship governed by a contract. There were no uncomfortable moments.

In the end, I got a few things by hiring Christina: (1) The most fantastic florist. (2) A referral to a good limousine service. (3) A DJ, about whom I got several compliments from my respected music-loving pals. (4) A last-minute hail Mary save when my printer misprinted place cards. (5) A reception with a pulled-together "look" (I had a few of the ideas, but Christina really pulled it all together). (6) A huge cost savings on all my vendors. I had a gorgeous affair that did not go over budget. (7) On the day of the wedding, my family and wedding party were able to really enjoy the day with us, without having to worry about shuttling decorations from venue to venue, pinning flowers on people, keeping the flower girl from freaking out....etc. Christina gave us the opportunity to ENJOY the day we had worked so hard to plan.

There was one day-of snafu involving my photographer, and Christina handled it well. She worked very hard to insulate me from any stress or mellee surrounding it, which is exactly what you want as a bride. So I can speak to her crisis management skills as well.

SUNDANCE PHOTOGRAPHY SUNDANCE PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

When asked for reccomendations on Event Planning & Coordinators- I have ONE choice- PARTY PARTNERS INC. This past yaear alone we've worked over 7 events together. They are definitly the favored Event Planners in the Barrington area. It's always different and always fresh. Christina has excellent taste and represents her clients well by accepting nothing but the best from the vendors she works with.

Barrington, IL, 60010
Location of (Christina Currie Events, Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding