Brass String Chamber Ensemble

Naperville, IL View map Visit website
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

The Brass String Chamber Ensemble (BSCE) is Chicagoland's Wedding Chamber Music specialist! We are a husband and wife managed ensemble based in Naperville but travel throughout Chicago and the suburbs to provide wonderful brass and/or string music for your wedding or other special event. Over 2000 happy brides and grooms have used our services since 1990 in churches, hotels, country clubs, banquet halls, restaurants, parks and private homes. Whether you are interested in classical or contemporary music (or both!) the BSCE would be delighted to provide music for you and your guests on your wedding day.

Services Offered: The BSCE is a wonderful choice for your ceremony music and is also a delightful way to entertain your guests during cocktails and dinner. We offer a wide variety of musical arrangements in a comprehensive and versatile library with 1,000s of songs.

Instruments: Our ensembles include String Quartet, Stonegate Brass Quintet, String Quartet with Trumpet(s), Solo Trumpet, and Solo Violin as well as many other instrumental combinations.

Musical Styles: We play all the traditional classics - including Canon, Trumpet Voluntary, Jesu Joy, Hornpipe, Wedding March (etc.) as well as many non-traditional and more contemporary options including music by the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Sting, Beyonce, Aerosmith, Lady Gaga, Cabello, Ed Sheeran, Bareilles, Walk the Moon, Earth Wind & Fire, and so many more. We have great arrangements of movie soundtracks, video game music, and a large collection of Bollywood string quartet music which is very popular with guests attending South Asian weddings. Visit our website to see many more titles in our library: http://www.thebsce.com/plan-your-event.html#music-library.

Let Our Music ♫ Tell Your Story ♥ We can't wait to learn more about your vision for your wedding. Perhaps we can write an arrangement of your Dad's favorite song, or your Grandmother's favorite hymn... or maybe a special piece to celebrate your heritage. We love to find ways to connect our music to your story, so contact us today to start the conversation.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Brass - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Organ
Piano
Trumpet
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sound/PA System
Vocals

Avani P. Married on 06/08/2019

Indian-American Fusion Wedding

Very professional and very accommodating! We had an Indian-American fusion wedding. They were able to play both Indian and American songs for the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They made our wedding very special!
    Dee D. Married on 05/25/2019

Music by the BSCE sets the perfect tone for your wedding! They are incredible!

I cannot imagine an instrumental ensemble capable of creating a more beautiful musical experience than BSCE! The music they provided for my daughter's wedding was absolutely magnificent! Every piece was polished and perfected, yet played expressively from the heart. We chose to have a string quintet, 2 trumpets and a timpani. Each musician performed at virtuoso level; as a group, they achieved a superb blend. The BSCE has an endless repertoire, ranging from chamber classics and trumpet voluntaries for ceremony music to light jazz and pop for cocktail / dinner music. Each piece is arranged so creatively and played so professionally that is is an absolute joy to listen to them play! Plus, they will customize their music to fit your needs: in our case, they worked with us to add and subtract interludes and musical repeats to achieve the perfect timing for our processionals. They will also customize the combination of instruments to fit your preferences. They are consummate professionals who love what they do and perform with breath-taking artistry. In addition, founders Paul & Kris Semanic are among the most delightful people l have ever worked with. They will take a genuine interest in making your event musically perfect!
    Kim Married on 09/15/2018

Outstanding, amazing, talented group of people

Planing a wedding is very stressful. I am sure everyone can agree with me on this. However, working with Kris & Paul Semanic -The Brass String Chamber Ensemble was a pleasure. They are very special people that go above and beyond. They helped me immensely. Very detailed and professional. They have forms to help with all the details of the ceremony (readings, wedding party, etc.) They walked me through all of the music to select from. Not to mention there website. Everyone should check it out. The instrumental music is just beautiful to listen to. I cried when I heard them playing. I knew right then and there that this was what I was going to have playing at my wedding ceremony. When I walked down the isle and hear the ensemble playing it was just breath taking. ALL of my guests were in awwww. I had so many compliments. They said "they had never been to such beautiful wedding" and that "the music was unbelievable and it made my wedding complete." I have to agree with them.
    I also had them play during my cocktail hour. Just an amazing talented group of people. I highly recommend Kris & Paul Semanic - The Brass String Chamber Ensemble you will NOT be disappointed. I am so very grateful to them both. Wedding Date 9-15-18
    Kimmy D.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Brass String Chamber Ensemble 1
Exclusive

C&C EVENT PLANNING & MGT. INC C&C EVENT PLANNING & MGT. INC Wedding Planners

There are over 2,300 wedding vendors in Illinois, most of which I personally know and/or have heard of. I can honestly say that there are a number of vendors that don't provide the service that BSCE does to their clients. They have went above and beyond to service our clients and I am honored that BSCE is one of many fabulous partners!

Professional Ministerial Services/Rent-a-Rev Professional Ministerial Services/Rent-a-Rev Wedding Officiants

I have had the priviledge of working with Paul Semanic at many weddings. He and his gifted colleagues bring a sense of professionalism and warmth to each occasion. They understand how to craft their music to the spirit of the bride and groom

Naperville Naperville, IL, 60563
Location of (Brass String Chamber Ensemble)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding