Buttercream Bakery

• Patisserie Angelica
  • Batter Up Cakery

4 Reviews for Buttercream Bakery

• User5203657 · 2+ years ago

We ordered a champagne cake and a coconut cake and both were delicious. As a cost saver, we ordered sheet cakes.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Lindsey · Married on 04/26/2014

Buttercream captured our personalities with their amazing cupcake display and ceremony cake. It was their idea to do cupcakes and I am so happy that we did. Everyone could grab what they wanted, it was quickly served rather than waiting for each piece to be cut from a huge cake.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Tiffany · Married on 05/16/2015

I grew up in Napa and knew exactly where I was going for my wedding cake when the time arose. Buttercream has always been a family favorite and when I took my now husband there for a cake tasting he was sold immediately on their friendliness and awesome goodies displayed for everyone! We were both surprised when our favorite cake ended up being the carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, since we are not big carrot cake people, but it was AMAZING! We also got the chocolate with raspberry filling and white cake with lemon filling for our guests. By the next morning almost all of it was gone and everyone said how delicious it all tasted!

Sent on 06/01/2015

• Napa See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Buttercream Bakery)