Busy Bee Florist

East Greenwich, RI View map

$3,029 Typical Price
Flowers for your special day begin with a call to Giti
Located in East Greenwich, Rhode Island, Busy Bee Florist has over 15 years of experience providing beautiful floral arrangements for all of life's occasions.
We have a unique passion for designing floral arrangements that make your special day even more beautiful.

We design, create and deliver arrangements for all occasions including weddings, funerals, parties, anniversaries and every day living. We use a wide variety of flowers, colors and arrangements.
Give us a call or stop by today to schedule a consulation with Giti to make your special day a dream come true.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,029

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Event Design

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

• Holly
    Holly Married on 09/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Giti was amazing!! She was so easy to work with, especially since I was living overseas during all the preparations. The pieces all came out amazing and matched the dresses just beautifully. She also gave me advice on tips to help me stay within my budge. The day of, all of my wedding party kept saying how friendly and lovely she was. I feel like she really wants to make sure your day looks amazing. You can tell she loves what she does. Big thank you to Giti for helping make my day extra beautiful. For the photos, haven't received my professional ones yet but here's a little of what she did for us.
    Rosanna Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    if I could give this vendor 100 stars ... I would!!!! Giti is absolutely the best!!! She was wonderful! I ordered flowers from her for my daughter's wedding. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen! Her service was impeccable! She is trustworthy and true to her word!!! Love her and will definitely recommend her for any occasion and especially weddings! Love you Giti!!!!
    Amanda Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Giti at Busy Bee was a joy to work with! Highly creative and flexible, she made our wedding flowers a huge focal point in our wedding. She did all of our bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and center pieces. Her use of greens and the flowers we wanted (selection of roses, peonies, hydrangea) created a lovely touch point throughout the wedding that was so reflective of our personalities. She's highly responsive and friendly. She provided a lot of expert suggestions to us that we went with, which were all spot on. Go with Busy Bee, she will be your florist for life!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

5792 Post road East Greenwich, 02818
Location of (Busy Bee Florist)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding