• Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Buster

Buster.com is a a Baltimore, Maryland-based luxury transportation company that serves Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. Planning a wedding can certainly present you with some logistical transportation challenges — for example, how will you get your 10 bridesmaids from the hotel to the church? How about providing transportation for your 200 wedding guests between the ceremony venue and the reception venue? That’s where Buster.com comes in!

Using Buster.com is easy — just go online and enter your date, location, and vehicle preference to get a quote. Whether you need to transport a small group of 10 or a large group of 300, their team can help you find the perfect ride. Each transportation company they work with is Department of Transportation-authorized, and they only work with vendors who have stellar reputations. The following vehicle types are available:

• SUV Llmo

28 Reviews for Buster

• Kelly

Kelly · Getting married on 12/31/2019

VIP Experience Without the Price Tag

We had a destination wedding at the beach on a holiday with family members needing to get from 2 different hotels to our venue and back. We also had older relatives who have a hard time getting around, especially with stairs. However, we had a small number of people we needed to transport (23). So we knew it would be tough to meet all that criteria and still be affordable. The first quotes we got from businesses began to make us rethink the shuttle idea because the transportation that lasts 15 minutes should not be more than the photography that takes place over 5 hours! Luckily, we ran across Buster and all was settled.

We ended up talking to a REAL PERSON (shocking, I know) who listened to our needs and arranged everything for us. The day of our wedding our driver Anthony showed up dressed to the nines, super friendly, with a sign in the front window of the shuttle for our guests. He greeted each person as the came in, helping any elderly people that needed help, engaged in friendly conversation with our guests, avoided an accident with calmness and grace (the only riders that knew about it only knew because they saw him avoid the crazy driver), and got everyone to the venue on time.

The shuttle itself was WAY nicer and larger than what we paid for. We asked for a small "people mover" shuttle to keep our budget low, but a full on bus showed up. And not like a city bus but like a nice, VIP, top of the line bus. And it was New Years Eve on the beach so I know it wasn't because they weren't busy. We weren't charged extra for the nicer accommodations, which of course I was worried that I had ordered the wrong thing and a big bill was on the way. Nope. And Anthony stayed the entire night, ready to take anyone back whenever they were ready instead of making people wait for a predetermined take-off time.

The reps at Buster made me feel at ease about getting exactly what I needed to make sure everyone arrived to the venue on time. Anthony our driver was the epitome of service with a smile. Our guests felt like royal celebrities being driven to a VIP event, which is a great way to start any wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jamie · Married on 03/16/2019

Made the whole so much easier

I spent a long time researching transportation options for our wedding but once I found Buster it took me all of 5 minutes to decide that this was the company I would use. Their website makes everything SO easy and it was cheaper than all of the local options I had researched independently. I had some questions about the service and called their customer service line and left a message and got an immediate response and even a discount code to use if I chose to move forward with the booking. It was all just so convenient. In the days leading up to the wedding they reach out frequently to ensure everyone is still on the same page and on the evening of our wedding they showed up on time and provided excellent service. I would use Buster again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Connie

Connie McGowan Marzin · Married on 03/08/2019

Great help with wedding transportation

We used Buster for transportation from a hotel to the venue for my daughter’s wedding and then for a day after bus trip for a large group to downtown Denver. The up front support by Buster staff online, via email and telephone was super- efficient and prompt. The buses used were very clean and nice and the drivers were professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend Buster and would use them again.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Award

Buster Pricing

Buster Price Rates

Buster FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Buster 1
    5% off for WeddingWire customers!
    Use WeddingWire5 when checking out for 5% off your first Buster trip!

• Oh Niki Occasions
    Oh Niki Occasions Wedding Planners

Buster is such an incredible booking tool for transportation! Whether you are a fellow planner or looking to book transportation on your own for your wedding day, a fun bachelor or bachelorette outing or any other reason, Buster should totally be your go-to if you would like to save time handling the booking process. I only wish I had Buster years ago when I first starting booking shuttles for group excursions - its the best!