2342 boynton pl, Brooklyn, NY 11223 Map · Phone number

img1739

5 Reviews for Executive Stretch Co

• Brittni

Brittni · Married on 08/31/2017

The quality of service we received from Executive Stretch Co far exceeded our greatest expectations. They were patient, kind, and friendly! The Rolls Royce that pulled up was a really eye catcher and so magnificent. You can tell they really take care of their vehicles. It was in fabulous condition! We were treated like royalty!! I am so happy I found Sal last minute! It was worth every single penny!! It was the cherry on top to our perfect day. Thanks for making our day so beyond perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Better service than I could have ever imagined possible! Used them for my Staten Island based wedding, and had a party bus (Which was Beautiful!) and lead car (Rolls Royce), that fit myself, my dad and stepdad very comfortably.

They did EVERYTHING you expected and more, including:

Allowing us to provide sodas and snacks to be placed on bus prior to the wedding day;

Arriving early and keeping us on schedule;

Providing umbrellas and keeping me and the bridal party dry!;

Helping the Bride fix her dress before the ceremony!;

Being astoundingly courteous and fun to talk to; and

For being fluid on communication throughout the whole process!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Better service than I could have ever imagined possible! Used them for my Staten Island based wedding, and had a party bus (Which was beautiful!) and lead car (Rolls Royce, equally as stunning), that fit myself, my dad and stepdad very comfortably.

Sal and Joe had us covered on everything, the expected, and unexpected, including:

Arriving early and keeping us on schedule;

Providing umbrellas and keeping me and the bridal party dry!;

Helping the Bride fix her dress before the ceremony!;

Being astoundingly courteous and fun to talk to; and

For being fluid on communication throughout the whole process!

I cannot thank the crew enough for everything. Will definitely be using them for all of my future transport and limo needs! They really are the most professional limo service I ever dealt with.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Executive Stretch Co FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, SUV
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4+ Hours, No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 2342 boynton pl Brooklyn, 11223 See on map