244 Fifth Ave, Suite B238, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About Bryan Sarkinen Wedding

Bryan Sarkinen Wedding offers a high-end wedding video experience produced by a celebrity videographer. Please visit our website to see videos and learn more about the company. If you can dream it we can produce it.

• WeCinema Films
  • Live Picture Studios
  • Cosmopolitan Photo Films

7 Reviews for Bryan Sarkinen Wedding

Stephanie · Married on 08/22/2009

Bryan was awesome to work with on our wedding day. He's a true artist and a professional. He arrived early and was completely prepared. He worked so skillfully and with such ease that you hardly knew he was there. We were very impressed with the final product. His shooting and editing skills are top notch and he has a great eye for capturing natural moments. I highly recommend Bryan. I would absolutely work with him again in the future.

Sent on 07/15/2010

Howard · Married on 07/26/2009

Lara and I watched our wedding video this past Sunday evening when we finally had a few moments to ourselves and nothing demanding our immediate attention. We wanted to let you know that we simply loved it. The hour of viewing flew by and I think we were smiling the entire time. During the first few days of our honeymoon we replayed the events of our wedding day and noted the really special moments that we hoped had been captured on tape. To watch the video and see that you somehow managed to capture almost every one of them, well, we just don't know how you did it. We thank you so much for creating a video that perfectly eternalizes this day for us. Everything--the music, the effects, the editing--is top notch and your professionalism all along the way is so appreciated. We're thrilled with the results.

Sent on 07/06/2010
  • Jose

Jose · Married on 06/13/2009

Bryan is talented. The high definition recording of my wedding was phenomenal. My wife and I received the entire footage which accounted to about 6-7 hours of recording, which we enjoyed it all again, 2 weeks after the wedding, when we returned from our honeymoon. The raw footage was amazing in many ways, because he caught everything else we missed during the wedding. And Bryan captured everything beyond our expectations.

He followed us to the photo-session after the wedding, and then to the reception, needless to say, he was professional all the way. Soon after, we also asked him to edit the video into 1hr, and this is the copy we mailed to family and friends. He followed our wishes to include certain parts of the wedding, and to include selected music, and in the end, the final product was just perfect. (Not to mention a 10 minute promo that we put on Facebook and Youtube to share with friends right away.)

I recommend Bryan sincerely, he does have a talent for filming and editing. He is also a great guy. I hope you get to experience his services. Best wishes!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Award

• Erganic Design Wedding Planners

Bryan is one of the most talented and professional videographers there are, period. His work speaks for itself ! It is easy to recommend him to my clients. Our clients always speak highly of their experience in working with him on the day of; and hands down are thrilled to see their finished video.

• 244 Fifth Ave, Suite B238 New York, 10001 See on map
    Location of (Bryan Sarkinen Wedding)