129 Merrimac Street, Newburyport, MA 01950 Map · Phone number

About Brooke Whicher Photography, LLC

Hey! I'm so glad that you're here!

I'm Brooke - a dog lovin' Newburyporter that started my photography business back in 2010.

With 8+ years of professional photography experience and 100+ weddings photographed, my time and attention to detail are key to making sure that your vision comes to life and that our experience together is frieken fabulous. I'll help everyone relax and have fun during our time together, but also make sure that you look your best.

I will capture a combination of beautiful portraits and candid moments of you and your family/friends. Your wedding will give you the best of both worlds- so you get to decide which to print and hang on your walls/post (your photos also make the perfect holiday gifts!).

One thing that my clients love are sneak peeks, so I make sure to send a few photos from your wedding within 24 hours! I'm just as excited as you to see your photos, so why not? I also keep my editing time down to 1 week or less for all portrait sessions and 1 month or less for wedding galleries!

Celebrate today. I promise that you'll never regret it- what you will regret is the photo that you never had taken.

Follow Brooke Whicher Photography, LLC on

Brooke Whicher Photography, LLC 7
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Brooke was absolulty amazing to work with. From the begining she spent the time to understand what was important to us at the wedding and what we really wanted to make sure she captured. She ensured that that her piece of what was a very hectic day was for us was one in which we didnt need to worry about. In fact, she went above and beyond to help make other parts of our wedding go smoothly. After she took the time to meet with us she stayed in contact up until the wedding to make sure we would get every picture we wanted, which was a very long list. She even helped me find a better place to get my cake from.

Brooke captured every moment of the wedding with such quality that we literally cannot decide on which pictures we want to print and hang because they all came out so perfect. Her ability to identify when something special is happening and capture it perfectly, especially outside of the normal ceremony and formal pictures, is second to none. We also loved the way she framed and captured the small things, from our rings to the dress to the cake, she took the time to make sure we will have ever lasting memories of everything.

We were lucky to have Brooke shoot from the time the bridal party and I started to get ready at the saloon before the wedding up through the last formal wedding activity was complete. With her bubbly personality and awesome sense of humor it was really like having a friend you had known for years hanging out and taking pictures, as opposed to some lurking stranger giving direction and snapping off pictures. The end product was amazing. It only took about 2 weeks to get the pictures back and we were blown away by the presentation and quality of them.

Overall we couldn't have been happier and Brooke is awesome. If you get the opportunity to have her shoot any of your events do not hesitate to book her. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Brooke Whicher Photography, LLC 8
    Brooke Whicher Photography, LLC 9

Brooke Whicher Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this! The pleasure was all mine and I'm so happy that I was able to witness such beautiful love.
  • Pam

Pam Newcombe · Married on 06/16/2019

Professional, Creative and Efficient

Brooke had a quiet, confident style that allowed what can sometimes be chaotic (group photos) to be a smooth efficient process. She was organized before the event so day of she had a plan and all the important pictures were captured. It was important to my daughter (the bride) to have outdoor pictures so despite the torrential rain she made that happen. The sneak peak pictures I've seen are great and can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Brooke Whicher Photography, LLC's reply:

Awww thank you, Pam! I was honored to be part of her big day. Love your family! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review!

Kirstie · Married on 06/08/2019

nothing short of amazing!

What can I say about Brooke other than she is AMAZING! We have received a sneak peak our wedding photos and are already in love! Brooke has a way of making you feel like you have known her forever. We have never felt so comfortable allowing someone to shoot the most important day of our lives! Plus he was totally ok with our pup joining our photo shoot! Her communication, flexibility, and knowledge are everything you want in a wedding photographer! We can't wait to use her again!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Brooke Whicher Photography, LLC 10

Brooke Whicher Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Kirstie! I had a blast and I love love love that we incorporated Bailey the pup into your engagement session and some photos at the wedding! What a blast!

• Fetching Events
    Fetching Events Wedding Planners

Working with Brooke Whicher is a pleasure! She goes wayyyy ABOVE AND BEYOND for her clients, always giving a little extra. She is great at posing, detail shots, and making your wedding day look positively magical in photos. Brooke has also done personal headshots for me, and I loved those too. We adore working with Brooke!

• Chailey Estate Event Venue
    Chailey Estate Event Venue Park & Outdoor Weddings

Brooke is a fantastic photographer, her pictures capture the vibrations and feelings of the moment.

• 129 Merrimac Street Newburyport, MA, 01950 See on map