Brit Perkins Photography

Andover, MA View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

• Allison
    Allison W. Married on 10/23/2021

The best photographer out there!

Brit made me and my husband feel so comfortable from the beginning at our engagement shoot all the way through our wedding day. Her personality is vibrant and kind, she has such a strong work ethic, and her photos are STELLAR. We just got our entire wedding album back and we cried and laughed all over again reliving our day. She truly captured the essence, love, and excitement from getting ready to our first look to our incredible ceremony and reception. If you are planning a wedding - BOOK BRIT PERKINS
    Salemi Married on 08/16/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

Brittney is one of a kind: personable, kind, talented, and so easy to work with! She has a wonderful way of helping you feel calm and comfortable while also having fun. She beautifully captured our maternity and newborn/family photos and will continue be our go-to family photographer!
  • Grace
    Grace P. Married on 07/31/2021

The BEST in the Business

When I first got engaged, I knew that I needed to find a photographer who was great with candid shots and capturing my now husband and me in the most natural way possible. I wanted our personalities to shine through and I didn’t want to be left looking at a bunch of photos of two people I didn’t recognize. While on the hunt for a venue, I kept coming across wedding photos on Instagram at various locations that made me stop and immediately click to see who had taken the photo. Every single time one of these photos drew me in and made me stop, it was Brit who had taken the photo. I tried to look into other photographers, just to do my due diligence, but no one else’s work drew me in like Brit’s did. I knew I needed to have her with us on our wedding day! I met up with her for a cup of coffee before making things final, and we clicked right away. Brit is so sweet and easy going. I remember being nervous for our engagement photos because of how painful and awkward it can be to pose and smile, but Brit made us feel so at ease and natural. When our wedding day finally came a year later than planned, Brit was so accommodating. She booked in an extra hour for photos at the last minute, drove to two different locations, and was extremely patient with me and my (never-ending) cathedral length veil, which took a team of people to move around and reposition. When I saw our sneak peak photos, I was transported right back to our wedding day. Brit captured allll the emotions that day, and I could not be more grateful to her. She is talented beyond belief and an absolute gem of a human being! If you are looking for someone to capture you and your future spouse in the most beautiful and natural way, look no further—Brit is your girl.

Real Weddings

• JD & Sara
    21 photos · 09/10/2017

9 Bartlet Street, Suite 203, Suite 301 Andover, MA, 01810
Location of (Brit Perkins Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding