9 Bartlet Street, Suite 203, Andover, MA 01810 Map · Phone number

Photos 2 Photos
Real Weddings 110 Photos

18 Reviews for Brit Perkins Photography

Katherine Boyles · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Stunning, New England photography!

Brittany is a phenomenal wedding photographer, and I cannot recommend her highly enough! If/when I have family in the area getting married (or having babies, or looking for family portraits, or any other photography needs), I will INSIST that they hire her. Her photographs are stunningly beautiful, and she is highly professional, kind, and easy to work with. Truly, she is a photography goddess! She provided us with gorgeous engagement photos last fall and then worked with us as our wedding changed from a 175+ affair to a small, socially distanced wedding at my parents' home last week. We loved our engagement photos (and got so many compliments on them), and the few "teaser" photos we've already gotten back from our wedding were just beautiful. I cannot wait to see what the whole set look like (not to mention the fact that she turned around several photos for us less than 24 hours after our wedding). Make this part of wedding planning a bit easier on yourself and hire Brittany asap!! Rest assured that you will be delighted with breathtaking photographs that you will treasure. To be perfectly candid, I spent way too much time with analysis paralysis trying to make the decision and in hindsight, we should've hired Brittany the moment we found her. We couldn't be happier with the photographs she's provided us, as well as how easy and comfortable she made the whole process. I'm only disappointed that she won't be able to photograph our "big" wedding celebration next year due to an existing conflict before the pandemic hit. If you're looking for natural-looking, elegant photos with glowing lighting, you've found your photographer -- don't risk losing her by putting off making this decision. And, if you need any more reason to hire her, just peruse her portfolio on her website - the consistency with which she executes exquisite wedding albums should tell you everything you need to know about the kind of photographs she will produce for your wedding. We can't thank Brittany enough for her beautiful work.

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Kileigh

Kileigh Bain · Married on 10/23/2020

The best there is!

I found Brit on Facebook and immediately loved her work! I was even more excited to meet her in person and get to know her personally - she is so fun to work with! We first had our engagement photos and she did an amazing job of making us feel comfortable with placing us where we needed to be and really made it a fun experience! With 2020 being what it is, we decided to have a small wedding on our original day and host our big celebration next year and of course we wanted Brit there for both - she was a breeze with all the changes and made everything so simple! We had a large wedding party and everyone made a comment on how nice she was while keeping us all engaged for group photos - she makes it look easy! We can't wait for Wedding #2 and for all future family photos with Brit!

Sent on 12/11/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C · Married on 06/06/2020

Best Boston-Area Photographer

I have one recommendation: HIRE BRIT! She is an extremely talented photographer, with an amazing ability to make you comfortable, no matter how little time you’ve spent in front of a camera. We had wonderful experiences with both our engagement shoot and wedding day. She is also kind and generous, and stuck with us as we had to completely change our wedding due to the pandemic. She was there for every moment, and with her beautiful photos, we have an amazing way to look back on a day we never imagined, but was so incredibly special. I look forward to having Brit along with us for more of life’s big moments!

Sent on 06/20/2020

5 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 9 Bartlet Street, Suite 203, Suite 301 Andover, MA, 01810 See on map
    Location of (Brit Perkins Photography)