Minneapolis, MN 55426 Map · Phone number

About Bridget Borden Events

We take the time to curate events according to our clients needs. Wedding full-service coordination, day-of coordination, month of coordination; wedding consulting; social events (birthday parties, anniversaries, sweet sixteens) and corporate events (dinners, cocktail parties, galas & meeting planning) are all part of what we do at Bridget Borden Events.

Follow Bridget Borden Events on

52eca7e9a89ac551 1447276673571 img7681
401gregshawncolorhires

4 Reviews for Bridget Borden Events

Ali · Married on 12/31/2017

Bridget is fantastic!! Both my sister and I got married this past year and used Bridget for our wedding planning. She took care of every thing you never knew you needed. From helping with vendor selection to details on the day of the wedding - I do not know how we could have done it without her. On the day of the wedding she did an amazing job of keeping everything organized and on time while remaining super easy going and helpful to anyone who asked her a question. Her assistants were great as well - at one point I mentioned I was thirsty and a few seconds later they appeared with water. I cannot say enough about how helpful Bridget and her team were for not only me (and my sister) as brides but also our families on the big day. I would recommend Bridget to anyone looking for a planner you can trust and get to know throughout your wedding process!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Molly · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I planned our Minneapolis wedding from out of state. As wedding expenses piled up, we wondered if we could do without a wedding coordinator. I am glad we decided to work with a coordinator, and ecstatic that we chose Bridget Borden Events. Bridget knows her stuff and has strong relationships with reputable vendors. She knows exactly where you should spend (and save!) money. She is organized, thorough, and accountable. Most importantly, she is a joy for you (and all of your vendors) to work with. We felt relaxed knowing Bridget was in charge of things leading up to the wedding day. She stepped in to take on all little tasks that had fallen through the cracks, no questions asked. She knew how to keep us informed and on track, but never worried or rushed. The day was a dream. We could not have pulled it off without Bridget’s help. Hands down the best money we spent for the wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/07/2015

Bridget was amazing to work with! She was the most valuable person I hired to help me with the wedding day, and it would not have been as big of a success without her fabulous ideas and unique ability to bring my dream wedding to life. With her prior experience with many of the vendors I was working with, she knew exactly what to expect and how to plan for any kinks that may (...and did!) happen when planning a large event with multiple vendors. She put my mind at ease on the day of the wedding; I didn't have to worry about a thing. I ordered tablecloths on my own for the reception, and when the colors of the linens I ordered were delivered in the wrong colors the day before the wedding, she called in a favor and got my dream tablecloths reserved that day. When I mentioned my mistake to her, she immediately jumped in to book new linens from a rental company in Minneapolis and even offered to pick them up and drop them off herself to make sure I had everything I had envision for my wedding day. Even though the linen mishap was completely my fault, she went out of her way to help me find the perfect replacement hours before the big event. Bridget truly went above and beyond her job description for me, and I continued to be impressed when I walked into the space moments before our reception to see exactly what I had envisioned come to life. She is very detail-oriented, organized, creative, and so much fun to work with. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and recommend her to everyone needing a top-notch event planner!

Sent on 03/22/2016