920 E 2nd Avenue Suite 120, Coralville, IA 52241 Map · Phone number

About Brides by Jessa

Brides By Jessa offers customers a one-on-one appointment based bridal shopping experience. In addition to bridal gowns, Brides by Jessa also features veils, belts, and bridal jewelry. Customers seeking unique designers won’t be disappointed in the selection at Brides by Jessa; the shop features designers and styles that aren’t readily available at most local boutiques.

Follow Brides by Jessa on

Brides by Jessa 3
  • McKenna

McKenna · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful and Unique Bridal Shop

Loved shopping here! Jessa made my family and I feel so special and she put up with my indecisiveness so well (I had to come back a week later to say yess to the dress)! The store itself is so welcoming and all of her dresses were so unique then the 6 other shops we went to!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Brides by Jessa 4

Sharon · Married on 03/22/2019

Bought my dress from Brides by Jessa and I am extremely happy about this decision! Though I havent received the dress yet (takes 4-6 months to come in) my experience dress shopping was amazing. Jessa and her team are so professional yet friendly! This was the first bridal salon I went to so I was a little nervous because I had no idea what to expect. But boy oh boy did I feel comfortable the entire time (even when I was getting in and out of the dresses ... thought it'd be awkward but wasnt at all)! One thing I really appreciated was that Jessa and her girls didnt give me their opinions about the dresses I tried on until AFTER I/my bridal party said our opinions. That was extremely important to me because I didnt feel any pressure from them at all. Oh! and they didnt tell me I looked beautiful in ALL of the dresses I had on, which made the ones I looked good in stand out all the more. They also asked me for my budget ahead of time and stuck to it..in fact, the dress I went with was 1/3 under my budget (and Jessa personally picked that one out for me)!! Score!! Like I said I havent received my dress yet and my wedding is still a ways away, but so far I give Brides by Jessa 5 stars (dont think anything will change)!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Cara · Married on 06/10/2017

The girls at Brides by Jessa are truly top notch! When I went searching for an idea of a wedding dress, they listened to everything I was looking for and found me the dress of my dreams on day one! They had a great selection that would fit anyone's taste. They were very professional and knowledgeable, and I had full confidence making such an important purchase from them. I also took my dress in to look for a veil, and another time just to get it steamed, and they were always very accommodating when I asked if I could try it on, even just for fun before the wedding. :) thank you all so much for finding me my dream dress!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Brides by Jessa FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally