Hope's Bridal Boutique

Davenport, IA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hope's Bridal was started by Hope Kolsto. Hope's early experience in the bridal industry was cake baking. Sometime in 1972 she converted an empty dairy farm into her boutique began selling wedding gowns, because local brides were struggling to find opportunities to purchase bridal apparel.

The Niebuhr family bought the Boutique in 1985. Along with the business, Mark and Diane were also blessed with their first child Johanna in the same time period. Their second daughter Ariel was born in 1989, and has returned to be an integral part of Hope's Bridal. In 2000 our family was complete when our final daughter Moriah was born. As the girls grew so did our business.

We opened our Davenport location in 1993, and have expanded twice. Our hope is not just to sell a dress to a client, but to care for our clients as we get to assist them in all their wedding and formal event needs.

We truly value all the families who have trusted us with their wedding needs in the past. We look forward and appreciate the families who will trust us to take care of their wedding needs.

We invite you to share your wedding excitement with our family at Hope's Bridal.

-Diane and Family

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Katlyn W. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Amazing addition to our big day

The entire team at Hope's was supportive and more than willing to help me find the dress of my dreams. I went to 5+ other dress stores and was absolutely blown away by the commitment Hope's had to me and my wishes. Anna was incredibly supportive and flexible with find the dress, payments, and making sure I got everything I needed when I needed it.

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Katlyn! We truly appreciate your business and are grateful you shared your experience. You chose an amazing gown, and we can't wait to see you again when it arrives! You will be a beautiful bride!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Z. Getting married on 05/21/2022

Wonderfully accommodating and professional!

I was looking for a dress that Hope's did not carry in store; however, they were able to order it for me without a problem. Susan at Hope's was so professional, kind, and accommodating when we placed our order, and I would recommend her and Hope's Bridal to everyone! She made me feel so special and reassured that my dress is in the right hands. Thank you Hope's!

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience, Samantha. We are so glad you're a Hope's bride!
    Amanda S. Getting married on 10/20/2021

Great experience

Susan was amazing! Great staff!

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking time to leave your review, Amanda! So happy to be able to serve you, and we appreciate your business. Congratulations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

33 photos · 08/01/2020
  • Maddie & Dustin
    36 photos · 09/07/2019

Avenue Studios Avenue Studios Wedding Photographers

Hope's Bridal has an incredible selection of beautiful wedding gowns. Always LOVE to photograph my brides in their exquisite gowns.

930 E River Dr. Davenport, IA, 52803
3194467887
563-324-5219

Atkins Location: Monday 10:00am – 6:00pm Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 10:00am – 6:00pm Thursday 10:00am – 6:00pm Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm Sunday 12:00pm – 4:00pm Davenport Location: Monday 10:00am – 6:00pm Tuesday CLOSED Wednesday 10:00am – 6:00pm Thursday 10:00am – 6:00pm Friday 10:00am – 6:00pm Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm Sunday 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Location of (Hope's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding