704 6th Ave., De Witt, IA 52742 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 2

About A Storybook Ending Bridal

Why Storybook Bridal?
A Storybook Ending Bridal and Prom Shop is the only bridal showroom serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois that boasts over 250 unique bridal gowns to try on in sizes 6-28W. We are selective about the gowns we carry in our store; so we travel all over the country to hand pick our styles. Our gowns are made with high quality fabric and construction not found in other stores. Once you see and try on our gowns, you will notice the difference. We’re sure you will find your dream dress from our collection.

No Appointments Needed

We are the only bridal shop in the area that does not take appointments to view our lines. We work on a first-come, first-served basis only so you can come in when it is convenient for you. We suggest being here at least 2 hours before closing so you have plenty of time to shop. (Please note, we do end bridal sessions 15 minutes prior to the store’s closing). During the months of January-May, our Saturdays are quite busy. Our bridal sessions are typically 1-1 ½ hours so that we can accommodate all of our clients. During the week, it is much quieter so if you like that setting, we would encourage you to come in then. Whatever day you decide, your experience will be enjoyable!

Showroom Hours

A Storybook Ending Bridal 1
  • Allyson

Allyson · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Beyond Impressed

I have always looked to Storybook first for special occasions. From my flower girl dress for my aunts wedding to prom and now my wedding. I couldn’t be happier! I initially had no intention of trying on dresses until Amy took the time to listen to my likes and dislikes and made the experience more enjoyable. I ended up saying YES to the dress of my dreams and I cannot wait to wear it during my upcoming wedding.

Sent on 03/06/2019

A Storybook Ending Bridal's reply:

Allyson, thank you so much for your sweet words. I truly enjoyed helping you find your perfect dress and can't wait to see all the pictures. You are going to be a STUNNING BRIDE! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day.
    Amy

Jessics · Married on 10/20/2018

Go here!! There amazing. I went in just to look and ended up buying a dress:) I was beyond scared to try one on since I'm a bigger girl. But they made me feel so comfortable! The manager is on point and just a sweetheart.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2018

I loved Storybook Ending in Dewitt. I felt everyone was friendly and helped me find what I was looking for. I did buy my dress from this place and I thought I would never find a dress but it was the first one I picked out and I didn't even know it. I love my dress and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/07/2016

A Storybook Ending Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months