A Storybook Ending Bridal

De Witt, IA View map

Why Storybook Bridal?
A Storybook Ending Bridal and Prom Shop is the only bridal showroom serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois that boasts over 250 unique bridal gowns to try on in sizes 6-28W. We are selective about the gowns we carry in our store; so we travel all over the country to hand pick our styles. Our gowns are made with high quality fabric and construction not found in other stores. Once you see and try on our gowns, you will notice the difference. We’re sure you will find your dream dress from our collection.

No Appointments Needed

We are the only bridal shop in the area that does not take appointments to view our lines. We work on a first-come, first-served basis only so you can come in when it is convenient for you. We suggest being here at least 2 hours before closing so you have plenty of time to shop. (Please note, we do end bridal sessions 15 minutes prior to the store’s closing). During the months of January-May, our Saturdays are quite busy. Our bridal sessions are typically 1-1 ½ hours so that we can accommodate all of our clients. During the week, it is much quieter so if you like that setting, we would encourage you to come in then. Whatever day you decide, your experience will be enjoyable!

Showroom Hours

Monday 10-5
Tuesday 10-5
Wednesday 10-8
Thursday 10-5
Friday 10-5
Saturday 9-4
Sunday Closed

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7

Shai Married on 10/02/2021
    I went to Storybook back in July looking for a wedding dress. I had a very specific style in mind, and after trying on a few, I found the perfect one! The staff was very helpful and so fun to work with. I highly recommend Storybook.

A Storybook Ending Bridal's reply:

Thank you Shai! You were a joy to work with :)
  • Rayne
    Rayne B. Married on 10/16/2020

Best Wedding Dress Choice

Storybook has a great staff that will help you find the perfect dress for you! They have a large selection of styles and shades that will give you plenty of options for choosing the right dress for your special day. They are well organized, with a timeline including an information you need to know about the wedding dress process. If you have any questions outside of what is provided they are quick to respond and extremely helpful. Also, if you find THE dress on your first visit to their store they give great deals to help with costs for both the bride and bridesmaids if you go through them for their dresses too, like I did!
    Photos: Bridget Couwenhoven
  • Allyson
    Allyson Married on 09/25/2020

Beyond Impressed

I have always looked to Storybook first for special occasions. From my flower girl dress for my aunts wedding to prom and now my wedding. I couldn’t be happier! I initially had no intention of trying on dresses until Amy took the time to listen to my likes and dislikes and made the experience more enjoyable. I ended up saying YES to the dress of my dreams and I cannot wait to wear it during my upcoming wedding.

A Storybook Ending Bridal's reply:

Allyson, thank you so much for your sweet words. I truly enjoyed helping you find your perfect dress and can't wait to see all the pictures. You are going to be a STUNNING BRIDE! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day.
    Amy

19 photos · 06/22/2019
  • Jackie & Nate
    17 photos · 03/30/2019

704 6th Ave. De Witt, 52742
Location of (A Storybook Ending Bridal)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding