995 Galena Square Dr., Galena, IL 61036 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About I Do Bridal, LLC

I Do Bridal; the tri-states full service bridal salon. I Do Bridal is the areas only bridal salon to offer full alteration services on all gowns purchased from the store. The professional and knowledgeable bridal consultants will be with you from the time you purchase your gown until the day of your wedding. I Do Bridal is the only local bridal salon where you will see the same friendly consultants every time you enter the store; the same consultant you purchase your gown from will also alter your gown and prepare it for your big day. You can rest assured that all of your questions and concerns will be answered. Whether it is for a wedding, prom, homecoming, or any other formal event, I Do Bridal uses the same attention to detail for every gown and every customer to assure your wedding or formal event is flawless. Stop in at I Do Bridal in Galena, IL to ask how they can help make your big day perfect.

Sincerely your consultants & business owners;
Brandi, Molly, & Emily

36 Reviews for I Do Bridal, LLC

• Sarah

Sarah Bures · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Phenomenal Bridal Boutique

My future sister in law got her dress here! She couldn't find exactly what she was looking for, so they looked around and ordered in the perfect dress! My future MIL recommended we go there first because of their experience with my SIL. WOW. I have no other boutique to compare it to, but they were phenomenal. I've only worked with Brandi but she's incredibly kind and knowledgeable. They respond back to messages almost immediately, they give you their undivided attention while you're there, and they go above and beyond to make sure you're looking exactly how you want on your day! They ease the stress of finding the attire and accessories for your wedding. I highly HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Kerrigan

Kerrigan · Married on 08/04/2018

I Do Bridal was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. From my very first appointment they were so helpful, even with all of my indecisiveness. With their help I was able to have my dream dress, bridesmaid dresses, and men's attire. Brandi, Molly and Emily, thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Claira · Married on 06/16/2018

Molly has been amazing to work with for both my dress and the dresses for my bridesmaids! As an indecisive bride Molly has been out of this world patient and diligent about getting back to me! I would highly recommend I Do Bridal for wedding dress shopping!

Sent on 01/07/2018

I Do Bridal, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Do Bridal, LLC 1
    Tuxedo Rentals
    6 or more paid tuxedo or suit rentals and get the grooms rental for free.

• 995 Galena Square Dr. Galena, 61036 See on map