1540 Central Avenue, Dubuque, IA 52001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique

Located in Dubuque, Iowa, Vintage Chic offers a bridal experience like never before in the tri-state area. We not only strive to provide our brides with the best bridal experience, but we also provide our brides with the most diverse selection of bridal gowns in the area.

Vintage Chic is the only bridal shop in the Dubuque and tri-state area that focuses exclusively on the bride. Offering an expansive selection of bridal gowns, veils, and accessories, we have everything a bridal needs to make her bridal look complete.

But what else makes us different? We are 100% by appointment only. This means that you and your bride tribe have the store completely to yourself. No interruption, no distractions, and no feeling lost in the crowd.

If all of that isn't enough, we also offer both an orderable bridal gown selection and a plethora of wedding dresses that are off the rack.

But what does off the rack mean? Great question! We offer gowns from bridal size 8 to a size 28 that are designer gowns but are a fraction of the cost of other shops. We get gowns from various bridal shop in California, Washington, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa that are discontinued from major bridal manufacturers. These gowns are first come, first served and once they're gone, they're gone! There's only one size, one color, and an amazing price! These gowns have the designer label without the designer price tag.

So what about this orderable wedding dress line? Another great question! Vintage Chic is proud to announce that we will be carrying an exclusive private label dress line that no one within an hour radius is able to carry! Our Haute Bridal Collection offers brides a multitude of sizes and colors that is sure to make their dreams come true!

Follow Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique on

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

13 Reviews for Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique

Emmy Kubatzke · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Love love love Vintage Chic!

My experience at Vintage Chic was more amazing than my words can describe. Shelby, the owner, was so kind, caring, passionate about her work, and all-around phenomenal. I have tried on lots of pageant dresses and gone to quite a few dress boutiques in my past and have never had a great experience (especially as a plus-size woman). I didn't want finding my wedding dress to be as hard, as confidence-wrecking, and as frustrating as my previous prom/pageant experiences have been. I couldn't have chosen a better place to go or a better person to work with. Shelby let me pick out dresses that I wanted to try on and already had some options ready for me when I showed up. She made me feel comfortable in changing and trying on dresses, she encouraged me to try on different styles (while staying true to what I wanted). Shelby also felt like one of the family while my bride tribe was shopping with me! I had my family with me and Shelby fit right in with how silly but supportive my bride team was!

Her store is clean, well kept, a beautiful and welcoming atmosphere, all around it was a personal atmosphere and experience. She has a WIDE selection of dresses that fit all kinds of body types. All at an affordable price. She has both order-able dresses and off the rack!

I was just planning on buying my dress there but I felt so welcomed and awesome at Vintage Chic, I plan to go back and buy my bridal accessories!

Go here to have a personal experience with a wonderful store owner who truly cares about her customers and a beautiful atmosphere!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Katie

Katie Deininger · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Amazing!!!!!!

This place is absolutely amazing and Shelby is the best. Unique dresses at affordable prices, I recommend this to be the first place you come when looking for your dress. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kalli

Kalli Semler · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Fantastic and personal experience!

My experience with Shelby at Vintage Chic, was simply spectacular. I felt cared for and comfortable my entire appointment. Shelby’s boutique is intimate and charming- don’t let its perfectly quaint nature fool you- this place is absolutely brimming with outstanding dresses in every style and size. I cannot say enough positive things about Shelby and all of her diligence and care! Thanks again, Shelby!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Consignment
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 1540 Central Avenue Dubuque, IA, 52001 See on map
    5635819945 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only. Request an appointment on our website! www.vintagechicbridalboutique.com/buying
    Location of (Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique)