Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique Reviews

29 Reviews for Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique

• Hannah

Hannah R. · Getting married on 10/15/2022

Definitely recommend!

Shelby felt like an old friend while helping me pick out my dress. I love that you and your crew are the only ones in the shop. Everything Shelby pulled for me to try on was literally something similar to dresses that I had saved on Pinterest. I left so in love with my dress that I picked and I absolutely can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/08/2020

Jodie M. · Getting married on 10/23/2021

So laid back!

I love that it was a one on one experience! So laid back and definitely recommend! Made me feel relaxed and like my opinion was valued! Found the dress I love in no time!

Sent on 01/31/2021

Emmie R. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

I would highly recommend!!

Shelby was so sweet and easy to work with!! She contacted me before my appointment to figure out what kind of dress I was looking for and had multiple options ready to go when I got there. She has such a cute shop and so many gorgeous and reasonably priced dresses to choose from! I would recommend Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique to anyone!!

Sent on 01/08/2021
  • Olivia

Olivia W. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

AMAZING! You won't regret taking a look here ❤️

Shelby (owner) was just amazing she was very helpful and sweet! The whole experience was just wonderful from the moment we walked in til we left the shop!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Jessica S. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

So helpful!

Shelby was totally amazing! From the moment I inquired about an appointment she was in immediate contact. Asking all the right questions and then some. Usually when I think of booking an appointment I just set the date and see them then. Shelby went the extra mile to really find out what my dream dress was going to look like by texting me a few times until the day of the appointment . She had all of my ideas ready for me to try on the moment I walked in. Thanks again for making my vision come true!!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Ali

Ali S. · Getting married on 10/01/2021

Can’t say enough, loved this experience

Shelby was SO helpful in finding me the perfect dress. She asked for pictures days before the appointment and started finding dresses that fit what I wanted. She was super easy going and friendly which made me much more comfortable. After visiting two other shops and traveling from Cedar Rapids, it was nice to feel like she actually listened to what I was looking for in a dress and pulled some for me before hand. I didn’t have to look through every dress in the store and try to determine what fit my wants in a dress while it’s hanging on a rack. Her shop was cute and quaint but had a huge dress selection!

Heather L. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

First dress

When I came into the shop it was my first time shopping for a wedding dress. Shelby already had dresses pulled which I loved so we didn’t have to waste anytime! I tried on the first dress and fell in love with it instantly! I continued to try some more on but I kept coming back to the first dress that I ever tried on! Well I ended up saying yes that day! She never once pressured me or made me feel pressured that I had to buy a dress. She’s amazing and she knows what she’s doing! Will highly recommend her to all my friends when they get to look for wedding dresses!!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Sam B. · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Had a wonderful experience!

I had an amazing time at vintage chic! Shelby was extremely helpful and so sweet. Right after I made the appointment she reached out to me and asked more detailed questions about which styles of dresses I liked. When I got there for my appointment she already had dresses picked out and ready. The 2nd dress I tried on I fell in love with but decided to try on a few others to be sure. I ended up going back to that 2nd dress and ordering it that day! The store is so cute and Shelby is very knowledgeable and personal. She made the whole experience so enjoyable. Thank you again! 💕

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Matty

Matty Z. · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Awesome experience

I came in thinking I knew what I wanted but all that changed when I came in for my appointment. Shelby was an amazing listener to what I wanted, liked, and what I would change about each dress. she nailed it in the end and knew it was my dress long before I did! I would recommend any bride to make an appointment here!

Katie S. · Getting married on 05/15/2021

The best experience I’ve ever had at a bridal store

this boutique is absolutely beautiful! I got my wedding dress over the summer and it was the lost wonderful experience. I went to two shops before I visited Shelby’s and let me tell you, she was absolutely amazing. I didn’t really know what I wanted so right when my party and I arrived we were greeted with open arms and led to a wide array of dresses for me to try on. Shelby was helpful and extremely encouraging during my entire fitting and it took less than 30 minutes for me to say yes to the dress. Vintage chic boutique stands out from all the other bridal shops because no matter who you are it’s a one on one experience with her. Not only is she such a sweet person her shop is absolutely gorgeous and it is extremely obvious how much love and attention she puts into her shop. She made me and my entire party feel extremely comfortable and also showed us options for veils and hair pieces. Not only are her dresses absolutely breath taking and extremely size inclusive she has the most beautiful accessories. I drove over two hours to see Shelby and I would gladly do it again. Every bride that goes to visit her will get the most amazing personalized experience. Nor only does Shelby take care of you while you at ein her shop, she makes her own community of vintage chic brides and keeps up with them whenever she can! I loved my experience with Shelby and her store and I will recommend this place up and down. It is never a waste to travel to and no matter who you are you will find your dream dress at vintage chic with the amazing Shelby!! ❤️

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Reagan

Reagan J. · Getting married on 04/17/2021

Amazing!!!!!

Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique is an amazing place to shop for your wedding dress. My experience was personable, quick, and easy. Shelby was very kind, understanding, and passionate about the process of wedding dress shopping. I had emailed her prior to my appointment to address some concerns that I had and she was respectful and compassionate about them. When I got to her store, we introduced ourselves and got right to it. She had multiple dresses already picked out for me. Some that I had requested to try on and other that were a similar style. She listened to my concerns and let me know what could and probably couldn’t be done with the dresses that I tried on. It was amazing, quick, and efficient process. I would definitely recommend Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique for anyone (especially us curvy girls)!

Sent on 05/29/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Unique GORGEOUS Wedding Dresses

This boutique is simply the best! The dresses are like nothing you will see anywhere else! Getting engaged during COVID definitely put a whole new level of stress on trying to find the perfect dress but Shelby made the experience so fun and easy! She had the most gorgeous gowns pulled for me right when I got to my appointment and the third dress I tried on was my DREAM dress! I couldn't recommend this boutique more! I am so lucky I came across it

Ashley K. · Married on 10/16/2020

Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique is amazing!

I bought my dress from Vintage Chic Bridal Boutique yesterday and had a wonderful experience! Let me tell you why!
    I did a lot of searching at other bridal shops in the area online, because I was in search of a very particular dress. Most places didn't have what I was looking for, and it was kind of a headache searching through thousands of pages, even after trying to filter what I was looking for! Shelby has her dresses posted on her Pinterest boards, so it's really easy to scroll through!
    She sends you a questionnaire to help narrow down what exactly you are looking for, and her email so you can send pictures prior so she can make sure she has something similar to what you are looking for, saving her and you time!
    She is a one lady shop, so it's a chill relaxing environment, with just herself, your entourage and you!
    When we got there she had a selection of dresses picked and ready to try on. It took 30 minutes for me to find the perfect dress!! And it was soooo stress free!!
    I love the personal touch of the photo when you find your dress ♥️
    Shelby is amazing and so is her boutique!!

Sent on 07/12/2020

Emmy K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Love love love Vintage Chic!

My experience at Vintage Chic was more amazing than my words can describe. Shelby, the owner, was so kind, caring, passionate about her work, and all-around phenomenal. I have tried on lots of pageant dresses and gone to quite a few dress boutiques in my past and have never had a great experience (especially as a plus-size woman). I didn't want finding my wedding dress to be as hard, as confidence-wrecking, and as frustrating as my previous prom/pageant experiences have been. I couldn't have chosen a better place to go or a better person to work with. Shelby let me pick out dresses that I wanted to try on and already had some options ready for me when I showed up. She made me feel comfortable in changing and trying on dresses, she encouraged me to try on different styles (while staying true to what I wanted). Shelby also felt like one of the family while my bride tribe was shopping with me! I had my family with me and Shelby fit right in with how silly but supportive my bride team was!

Her store is clean, well kept, a beautiful and welcoming atmosphere, all around it was a personal atmosphere and experience. She has a WIDE selection of dresses that fit all kinds of body types. All at an affordable price. She has both order-able dresses and off the rack!

I was just planning on buying my dress there but I felt so welcomed and awesome at Vintage Chic, I plan to go back and buy my bridal accessories!

Go here to have a personal experience with a wonderful store owner who truly cares about her customers and a beautiful atmosphere!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Katie

Katie D. · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazing!!!!!!

This place is absolutely amazing and Shelby is the best. Unique dresses at affordable prices, I recommend this to be the first place you come when looking for your dress. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Abigail D. · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing and Affordable

Shelby is such a great person to work with, and she was able to read the expressions of my group and myself so well! All the dresses are under $1,000, and I bought a belt to go with it, which was also quite affordable.

• Kalli

Kalli S. · Married on 06/20/2020

Fantastic and personal experience!

My experience with Shelby at Vintage Chic, was simply spectacular. I felt cared for and comfortable my entire appointment. Shelby’s boutique is intimate and charming- don’t let its perfectly quaint nature fool you- this place is absolutely brimming with outstanding dresses in every style and size. I cannot say enough positive things about Shelby and all of her diligence and care! Thanks again, Shelby!!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah C. · Married on 03/10/2020

Loved my experience at Vintage Chic!

I loved my visit to Shelby's boutique! The space is clean and tasteful and not over-the-top bridal which generally made me more comfortable. The dresses are neatly organized and there is cozy seating for guests. Shelby helped me into each one of my dresses and in to them again when I needed another look. She listened to me go on and on about what was making my decision difficult and offered good advice. In the end, I walked away with a dress I love and can't wait to wear, and an experience that was as non-stressful as it could be! Thank you Shelby!!!

• Julia

Julia K. · Married on 01/08/2020

Great Way to get Your Dream Dress

The first and only shop I went to. I highly recommend Shelby. She is patient, kind and gives you her honest opinion. She also sticks to your budget which is rare in the wedding industry. I got a gorgeous dress for a fantastic price and I can't wait to walk down the aisle in it. ❤

Ashleigh D. · Married on 10/26/2019

Hometown Lovely Shop!!!

My experience was so great at Vintage Chic with Shelby Duggan! Started off by getting there and she had dresses pulled for what I kind style I had described in the email she sends prior to your appointment. Her shop is soooo cute and has many styles of dresses in various sizes that ACTUALLY fit you an leave with that day if you find the one! I am one that is normally not super confident about things but the dress that I picked made me feel like a million bucks and I know that it is going to be GORGEOUS on my wedding day! I honestly cant wait until the next time I get to put this beautiful dress on! Also, ended up with a veil which I told my mother I NEVER wanted. But once Shelby got me back in the dress, she dolled up my hair, gave me some jewelry to wear and just like that the simplest things made things come to life! Thanks for such a great experience!

• Amanda

Amanda M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful experience! Great prices and a very nice selection.

Eileen · Married on 06/01/2019

It was awesome

The best selection of dresses for the best prices in the area, as well as great one-on-one costumer service to help you find your perfect dress. The only thing is downtown in that area is old and worn out, but don't let that stop you from checking this cute little boutique out.

• Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 00/00/0000

Best dress shopping experience

Shelby is very friendly and an absolute joy to be around and gives her 100% attention to providing your needs. She is so helpful and has a great selection to choose from. I highly recommend Vintage Chic Bridal like, no experience you will receive at any other bridal store.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 00/00/0000

Amazing Personalized Experience

Shelby was amazing to work with! She got in touch with me personally before my appointment to talk about my likes/dislikes and what I was thinking. I honestly had no idea what I wanted and she was incredible at listening to me and finding dresses for me to try on that I loved! She had a bunch already pulled and ready when I walked in for my appointment it was truly amazing. I highly recommend Shelby and Vintage Chic for anyone looking for a fabulous experience with one of a kind gorgeous dresses!

Sent on 01/18/2021

Ellie M.

Vintage Chic Bridal

Vintage Chic Bridal is amazing!!! Shelby is extremely helpful and makes you feel very comfortable and confident. Every single dress she has is absolutely beautiful. I am extremely picky in what I wanted in a dress, and she had the perfect one! I highly recommend visiting Vintage Chic and I cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding day!