955 Washington Street - Suite 104, Dubuque, IA 52001 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos

Here at Zazou's we pride ourselves on being innovative and unique when it comes to providing the ultimate experience. Not only do we offer various designers, but we also have our very own customizable gown collection! From bridal gowns to tuxedos and all the way to bridal jewelry, we offer a wide variety to make any look complete. Our chic and modern atmosphere is the perfect environment to help any bride say, "I found the gown at Zazou's!"

Follow Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos on

z 3
zb 7
9ee0d4f7e1ec508f Logo 1
Where the Majic happens!
Where the Majic happens!
We Love Donut Bars at Zazou's!
We Love Donut Bars at Zazou's!
Zazou's Excitement!
Zazou's Excitement!
Zazou's Location
Zazou's Location
Zazou's Fashion Show
Zazou's Fashion Show
Dancing in Zazou's Courtyard!
Dancing in Zazou's Courtyard!
z 3

13 Reviews for Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos

Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 1
Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 2
  • Ryann

Ryann · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Dress in a Perfect Shop

I went to Zazou's with my best friend looking to just try and find what type of dresses work with my body type. Little did I know I would not only find a dress that fit my body type, but I would find THE one. Jody and Lauren were amazing and didn't even care that I didn't have an appointment. They only showed me dresses within my budget and I found the best dress I could have asked for! My friend (who makes her own clothes) even sold Jody some of her custom shirts! It was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend Zazous for all bridal needs!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 3
    Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 4

Kelsey · Getting married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful!

Zazou's made our first time dress shopping such a great time! They welcomed not only me but all my guests and made them feel comfortable.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie R Arndt · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience

Jodi and her employees were truly amazing to work with. They let me talk through my likes and dislikes if gowns and helped me select the one. I am happy to have found my dress at Zazous.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Award

Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 1
    BOOK HERE AND RECEIVE A FREE GARTER

When you book an apppointment with Zazou's via Wedding Wire you will receive a free GARTER!!!

• 955 Washington Street - Suite 104 Dubuque, 52001 See on map