Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos

955 Washington Street - Suite 104, Dubuque, IA 52001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos

Here at Zazou's we pride ourselves on being innovative and unique when it comes to providing the ultimate experience. Not only do we offer various designers, but we also have our very own customizable gown collection! From bridal gowns, bridesmaids, tuxedos and all the way to bridal jewelry; we offer a wide variety to make any look complete! Our chic and modern atmosphere is the perfect environment to help any bride say, "I found the gown at Zazou's!"

Follow Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos on

Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 5
Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 6
Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 7

Leya Shrusti Alderfer · Getting married on 10/04/2020

staff was supportive, kind and didn’t apply any pressure

I absolutely loved working with the staff at Zazou bridal. Everyone was so nice and supportive during the process of buying my wedding dress. I found my dress during my first time trying on dresses which took me by surprise. They truly went above and beyond with helping me and I am so grateful. An overwhelming experience of trying on dresses to find the one was so effortless with them and comforting. Highly recommend going in and seeing the dresses they have because they are all very beautiful. The wedding industry has a reputation of making the couple spend spend and spend and applying an uncomfortable amount of pressure to take advantage of your wallet. Zazou was the opposite of that, staff was so kind and supportive and truly just wanted you to have the best time trying on dresses. I gave them the budget I wanted to stay under and they didn’t show me a dress a dime over. I didn’t buy my dress right away so I tried on at other shops and each shop I went into always showed me dresses over my budget which I didn’t appreciate.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Monica Cottrell · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Loved zazous!

The environment was very friendly and no pressure. I have them my budget and my consultant stuck to it. I was able to leave my dress on hold there and come back to get it! The staff was professional and helpful to me in making my choice on my wedding dress.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Award

Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 1
    BOOK HERE AND RECEIVE A FREE GARTER

When you book an apppointment with Zazou's via Wedding Wire you will receive a free GARTER!!!

• 955 Washington Street - Suite 104 Dubuque, IA, 52001 See on map