Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos Reviews

29 | Dubuque, IA

29 Reviews for Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos

Lexi Keith · Getting married on 05/08/2022

I love you all!

Thank you so much for your help and kindness. I absolutely loved finding my dress with you all. You really are like fam!!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Dena Hach · Married on 11/14/2020

Best bridal store around!

I went to Zazou's twice to try on bridal gowns after trying ok gowns at about three other stores. I worked with Lauren the first time and Jodi the second. They are both awesome! They were very helpful and let me try on whatever I needed to be sure I found the dress I wanted. No pressure at all. Beautiful dresses! Very personable and sweet ladies who were a great help in finding my perfect dress! Willing to answer any questions. I love my dress, got a discount for buying it off the rack, which allowed me to stay within my budget, and had a great time! Best bridal store around!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • · Married on 10/31/2020

Great experience, always

This was the best experience I’ve had, not only with my wedding dress but other gowns as well. The team is always so wonderful and kind and they’ve got a great selection!

Jessica Yonda · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing-True Bride Experience

My experience at Zazous was amazing! From the time I walked in the door, I was greeted with smilies and excitement! My consultant Lauren was great! She give me the true bridal experience!! Everyone there was awesome and so helpful, no judgement! It was seriously amazing!!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Kirk · Married on 10/17/2020

BEST experience I've ever had!

Jodi and Lauren were SO helpful, SO friendly, and SO inviting! I found the dress of my dreams and had a great time doing so! If I could buy everything for my wedding through them, I would do it without hesitation! The prices were amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend checking them out!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Leya Shrusti Alderfer · Married on 10/04/2020

staff was supportive, kind and didn’t apply any pressure

I absolutely loved working with the staff at Zazou bridal. Everyone was so nice and supportive during the process of buying my wedding dress. I found my dress during my first time trying on dresses which took me by surprise. They truly went above and beyond with helping me and I am so grateful. An overwhelming experience of trying on dresses to find the one was so effortless with them and comforting. Highly recommend going in and seeing the dresses they have because they are all very beautiful. The wedding industry has a reputation of making the couple spend spend and spend and applying an uncomfortable amount of pressure to take advantage of your wallet. Zazou was the opposite of that, staff was so kind and supportive and truly just wanted you to have the best time trying on dresses. I gave them the budget I wanted to stay under and they didn’t show me a dress a dime over. I didn’t buy my dress right away so I tried on at other shops and each shop I went into always showed me dresses over my budget which I didn’t appreciate.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Monica Cottrell · Married on 09/05/2020

Loved zazous!

The environment was very friendly and no pressure. I have them my budget and my consultant stuck to it. I was able to leave my dress on hold there and come back to get it! The staff was professional and helpful to me in making my choice on my wedding dress.

• Trish

Trish Skinner · Married on 09/05/2020

Love these ladies

The girls were amazing to work with! They found a good selection to start me off with, and I ended up picking the 2nd dress they gave me. They are so easy to talk to and really listened!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Felderman · Married on 09/05/2020

Found my perfect dress!!

Jodi was FANTASTIC to work with. She knew my budget and was amazing in helping me find my dream gown at the right price. I didn't expect to find my dream dress that day but she had SO many options at a great price. Such a great experience and the aesthetic of the boutique is the best! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/20/2020

Highly Recommend

I found not only my wedding dress but my bridesmaid dresses here as well. Jodi is amazing and makes the process so easy. You can tell she loves what she does. The gowns are beautiful and all reasonable prices.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Mara

Mara · Married on 04/24/2020

Best decision I made

Jodi has been amazing throughout the entire process of helping me find the perfect wedding dress. She knew exactly what I was looking for and kept everything within my budget. She even allowed me to do payments which were a huge relief for me! I highly recommend Zazou's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos to anyone looking for the perfect dress.

• Ryann

Ryann · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Dress in a Perfect Shop

I went to Zazou's with my best friend looking to just try and find what type of dresses work with my body type. Little did I know I would not only find a dress that fit my body type, but I would find THE one. Jody and Lauren were amazing and didn't even care that I didn't have an appointment. They only showed me dresses within my budget and I found the best dress I could have asked for! My friend (who makes her own clothes) even sold Jody some of her custom shirts! It was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend Zazous for all bridal needs!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Deidre Lattner · Married on 10/05/2019

I felt like I was with a lifelong friend finding my dress!

Jodi was great! So personable, and helpful I felt like I was with a life long friend. I came in about a month before my wedding and she make me feel beautiful and confident in my dress. Truly made my dream come true

• Emily

Emily Sewell · Married on 09/14/2019

The Perfect Dress

I bought my wedding dress from Jodi at Zazou’s and could not have been happier with my experience and my dress. Jodi and her team are so wonderful and really listened to what I was looking for. She helped me through a major customization (I changed the entire lining of the dress from beige to pink to match my mom’s/grandmother’s wedding dress) and introduced me to Fadwa who is a magician with alterations and fittings. We were able to find the perfect dress for our outdoor wedding and I was so comfortable in it the entire day. Thank you again Jodi! Holla!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful!

Zazou's made our first time dress shopping such a great time! They welcomed not only me but all my guests and made them feel comfortable.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie R Arndt · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience

Jodi and her employees were truly amazing to work with. They let me talk through my likes and dislikes if gowns and helped me select the one. I am happy to have found my dress at Zazous.

• Morgan

Morgan Hach · Married on 06/01/2019

Best experience ever!

I had a wonderful experience at Zazou’s when I bought my wedding dress. I shopped at a different store and it was a very bad experience. I told them over the phone while making my appointment that I am plus size and that I wanted to make sure they had dresses in my size to try on. They had soooooo many! The service was amazing. I told them it was an outdoor wedding so we went outside to see how to dress looked in natural light. She even knew my exact size without asking. She brought me the perfect dress and I was able to buy it off the wrack that day. I tell all brides that I know to go there!

• Hillary

Hillary · Married on 05/25/2019

Dress of My Dreams

I can't recommend them enough. I went in, told them my price range and style I was looking for, and they found just what I was looking for. They were so helpful and made me feel beautiful. They have a HUGE selection of dresses that are different than any other place I went to.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Rosa Bribriesco · Married on 10/08/2018

Wedding May 25, 2019

My experience Was very exciting, professional, and open minded a lot of creativity and affordable love it and love her

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Deanna Nuce

Deanna · Married on 08/18/2018

Personal, friendly, great value

Zazous was the first place we visited for my daughters wedding and the last. We went a few places in between but the care and consideration we received at zazous was outstanding

Matt · Married on 07/23/2016

I highly recommend going to Zazou's for a wedding dress! Zazou's was my second bridal store I tried out and I found a dress that I loved but was hesitant about buying it that day. I went to another appointment at a different bridal store but didn't find anything that even came close. I went back to Zazou's to try it on again and it was the one! Everyone there is so nice and I never felt pressured to make a decision. One thing I really appreciated about them compared to the other stores is that they only took me up the the stage platform and tried on veils after I had narrowed down my options. Just a note, they don't do alterations at the store, but they do give recommendations - Fadwa is AMAZING by the way! I lived in Clinton, IA and the hour drive to Zazou's was so worth it.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Ellen · Married on 10/03/2015

Zazous was a perfect place for us to go to get our bridesmaid dresses, and me my wedding dress. Khi and her team are absolutely wonderful and go above and beyond to make the experience memorable for you. They are so helpful and supportive and really listen to what you want and envision. Also, they were always available to help out as the wedding got closer with any last minute changes. They put me at ease as a bride and I tell everyone they should go there!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Alexandra · Married on 10/18/2014

Khi and the Zazou's team were phenomenal. Khi went out of her way to attend my dress fitting (off site). Totally worth the drive from Davenport.

Sent on 11/08/2014
  • 5.0

Unbeatable!

Jody was beyond helpful and just a delight to work with. I 💯% recommend!!!

Ashley V

Wedding dress shopping

Amanda was amazing! Very helpful but also stood back and let me try on as many dresses as I wanted to! All the staff was friendly!

Sent on 10/15/2019