A Storybook Ending Bridal Reviews

97 | De Witt, IA

97 Reviews for A Storybook Ending Bridal

97 A Storybook Ending Bridal Reviews

Jessics · Married on 10/20/2018

Go here!! There amazing. I went in just to look and ended up buying a dress:) I was beyond scared to try one on since I'm a bigger girl. But they made me feel so comfortable! The manager is on point and just a sweetheart.

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2018

I loved Storybook Ending in Dewitt. I felt everyone was friendly and helped me find what I was looking for. I did buy my dress from this place and I thought I would never find a dress but it was the first one I picked out and I didn't even know it. I love my dress and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day.

Kelli · Married on 07/14/2018

I tried multiple dress stores, but nothing came close to Storybook Ending. My bridal consultant was absolutely wonderful. She took all of my ideas and found the perfect dress for me!

• Kori

Kieryn · Married on 10/28/2017

A Storybook Ending was so great to work with! Their staff was amazing and helped me find the dress of my dreams! I felt like the attention was completely on me during my appointment! Christi did such a great job helping me say yes to my dress!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    A Storybook Ending Bridal 1

A Storybook Ending Bridal's reply:

You're so sweet Kieryn! I loved helping you find the perfect dress and you looked absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day!

Devan · Married on 10/14/2017

I had heard great things about a storybook ending so once I started planning my wedding this was the first place that I wanted to go. They were very kind to me and my family. They didn't pressure me into buying a dress but I couldn't help myself since I found the one! They have a lot of beautiful dresses to choose from and I will definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a wedding dress!

Pasha · Married on 10/07/2017

A wedding dress was not in my future, and then it happened. All the ladies at Storybook Ending are incredible, and make dress shopping such a fun experience. I have to admit what I thought I liked was not working out for me, then Christi (my consultant) found the dress! I would have never tried the dress on if I was in charge  I Love it, and feel so beautiful! I say A Storybook Ending is a definite must for brides to be of all ages!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

A Storybook Ending Bridal's reply:

Thank you Pasha. You were so awesome to work with!

Hailey · Married on 10/07/2017

I had such an amazing experience finding my perfect dress for my big day! Everyone at Storybook Ending are incredible and definitely made me feel confident and comfortable trying on different dresses! I definitely recommend going here to find your dress for your big day! You wont regret it!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

So happy with the service I recorded here! Good environment and good people!

Allyson · Married on 09/23/2017

I would highly recommend Storybook Ending to any bride looking for her wedding dress! The staff at storybook is amazing! Christi helped me find my dress and I couldn't have been more pleased! She made sure to give me her undivided attention and really listened to what I was looking for! Christi defiantly gave me the best wedding dress shopping experience I could have asked for!

Shai · Married on 09/16/2017

I went to Storybook back in July looking for a wedding dress. I had a very specific style in mind, and after trying on a few, I found the perfect one! The staff was very helpful and so fun to work with. I highly recommend Storybook.

Sent on 10/20/2016

A Storybook Ending Bridal's reply:

Thank you Shai! You were a joy to work with :)

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

I came in today with my family to look for a wedding dress. From the moment we stepped inside we were greeted and welcomed with smiles. It was easy to look for a dress and they answered all our questions. Sarah who was our consultant was a big help and made the experience relaxing and fun! I walked in with a style and design that I had pictured in my mind. I found the one dress that I really liked online but wasn't sure of it. It was the first one I chose to flag as one I wanted and was ultimately the one I said yes to. I will definitely recommend this bridal shop to others!! From the moment that you walk in the shop you feel like you are part of a big family.

Leanne · Married on 09/09/2017

I purchased my wedding stress from A Storybook Ending for my September 9th wedding. The initial dress hunt phase was stress-free and professional and once I said 'yes', we received champagne to celebrate! The store is lovely and all of the staff was so kind and helpful each time we were there. I received so many compliments the day of on how beautiful the dress was and couldn't have been happier with the whole experience!

Mayra · Married on 09/02/2017

I have been married for 10 years but we eloped the first time. Now we are renewing or vows and having a wedding we didn't have the first time around! Storybook ending was the second store I went to for dress searching in December. I should have went there first! I had a vision of what I wanted for my barn wedding. They helped me find the dress! I can't wait for it to come in! Thank you!

Bailie · Married on 07/08/2017

I have visited Storybook Ending many times with my friends when they were wedding dress shopping, and I knew it was the first place that I wanted to look for my own special day. Storybook Ending was the first and only bridal salon that I searched for my perfect dress at. The attention and care that I received was amazing, and I couldn't have been happier with my experience. If you are looking for an amazing experience, I strongly encourage you to begin your wedding dress search at Storybook Ending! :)

Romelia · Married on 07/01/2017

I absolutely love Storybook bridal!! Greeted by a friendly staff, they quickly showed me around and got me into some dresses. Their consultants are very friendly and very professional. They helped me find my dream dress!!

Kelsey · Married on 06/17/2017

The staff at A Storybook Ending Bridal were extremely helpful and patient as I tried on dresses. This was the first bridal shop I went to and they were immediately welcoming and friendly. Thank you - I found my dress!

Mari · Married on 06/17/2017

This store is amazing! I had a suboptimal experience at the first bridal shop I went to and walking into storybook ending was like a breath of fresh air.. the staff is so friendly and they make you feel special. Christi helped me find my perfect dress, she was great.. there's a lot of different dresses to choose from and they make it so easy to pick a dress and see all kinds of styles.

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Myrna listened to exactly what I was looking for and she picked the perfect dress for me! I started crying before she even put a veil on me. I love this store and would recommend it to anyone! It has a special place in my heart since it is in my hometown. Thank you Myrna!

Kailee · Married on 06/03/2017

Excellent service! Amazing experience! A storybook ending was my first experience trying on wedding dresses and I found THE DRESS the very first one my consultant, Christi, had found for me in my price range! I was very pleased with my experience here at A Storybook Ending! The customer service was the best I've had!

Mallory · Married on 05/06/2017

I went to several store around the quad city area, I couldn't find anything, then I took the short drive to de Witt and found my dream dress! Storybook endings was so helpful and sweet! Had a great day!

Sent on 01/17/2017

A Storybook Ending Bridal's reply:

Thank you Mallory! You were awesome to work with :)

Demi · Married on 04/29/2017

The ladies at Storybook are wonderful to work with! I had gone in, not sure if I would be getting a dress that day or not. I had picked my 5 dresses and had liked one, but asked Myrna to pick one that I hadn't. The decision was tough, but in the end I know the dress Myrna found was perfect! I'm so excited for my dress to come in and show the world, but most importantly my groom!

Kathy · Married on 04/23/2017

We went to Storybook ending to find my daughter a dress. With Christi's wonderful help, not only did my daughter say YES to the dress BUT my other daughter also said YES to a dress. So yes I walked out of there with two very very happy daughters. Two weddings in 2017, 2 extremely happy daughters, 1 consultant that totally exceeded our expectations (Christi), 1 bridal shop (storybook ending) = PRICELESS EXPERIENCE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!???????

Alison · Married on 03/10/2017

I am officially a believer in the saying "when you know you know!" Kristi and everyone at Storybook were so fun and easy going. They popped out the mimosas the second they say my mom, sister, and I crying over "the one!" It was the most magical moment and i'll never forget it! Thank you thank you!

• User6293597 · 1+ year ago

I was so impressed with my first visit to Storybook. The staff made the experience enjoyable for my family and I from the minute we walked in the door. I would recommend this bridal shop to everyone I know :)

Sierra · Married on 10/29/2016

Storybook Ending created the perfect shopping experience! The moment we walked in the door, we were greeted and given a tour of the store. Mryna was my consultant and I couldn't say enough wonderful things about her and my experience. I was so excited to find my dream dress and can't wait for my dress to come in! I would highly recommend Storybook Ending for all of your bridal needs!