Hope's Bridal Boutique Reviews

60 | Davenport, IA

60 Reviews for Hope's Bridal Boutique

Brooke · Getting married on 07/24/2020

Absolutely LOVED!!!

SO AMAZING!! They are so sweet and accommodating! They really work with you to find the perfect dress and aren’t pushy at all that I absolutely love and appreciate! You won’t be disappointed with visiting Hope’s Bridal!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Brooke! It means a lot to us that you took time to share your experience, and we loved working with you and your family! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Alea · Married on 10/07/2017

I went into Hope's not exactly sure what I would find. I was pleasantly surprised with their inventory and by how friendly the staff was. I tried on about 20 dresses and could have gone on for hours. I loved it! The sales lady was so kind and helpful. I never once felt pressured into buying anything. She was genuinely there to help me. I finally narrowed it down "the one" but I still had another appointment to go to that I didn't want to cancel on. So my family and I went to David's Bridal. What a completely different experience. I knew I had to go back to Hope's where there were great dresses and great service. I also did my alterations at Hope's. Once again fantastic service. My dress was everything I imagined and more. I felt like such a princess on my wedding day. I got so many compliments and people just raving about my dress. If you want a great selection of beautiful and up to date dresses and the most kind and welcoming staff then you have got to go to Hope's Bridal.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We really appreciate your business and your review! We are so happy to hear about your experience and that you loved your dress! Congrats to you!

Kathryn · Married on 07/22/2017

There is no where else to go. Hope's Bridal has the best selection in Iowa. Between Atkins and Davenport they have so many dresses in so many styles. I am so happy with my gown. The fit was just perfect, the style was perfect for me, and the color was beautiful. My family just loved it and I love the fact that I could get shoes, bra cups, necklace, earrings, and veil all at the same place. I also took my dress back to have it preserved and cleaned and it came back so beautiful.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Kathryn! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding. You looked amazing! Congrats again to you, and blessings on your marriage!

Kelsi · Married on 06/17/2017

I bought my high school prom dress here and I came back to find my wedding dress a few months ago. I had three dreams of myself walking down the isle in a specific Maggie Sottero I had seen online. I came in and showed them the picture of this dress. They didn't stop until they found the dress in the store for me to try on. I fell in love with it instantly. I couldn't be happier to be a Hope's Girl.

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Kelsi! We love when we have the opportunity to help our past prom clients find their perfect wedding dress... So special! It's a joy to work with you!

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

I had gotten all my prom dresses at Hope's. I knew I would be a Hope's girl for my wedding dress! I had no idea what I wanted and the girls were all so helpful and patient as I tried on dresses. I found "the one" when I came back to re-try on dresses with my mom! My mom was also a Hope's girl for her wedding dress! Hope's has been so helpful with bridesmaid dresses as well! There has been no stress when it comes to my dream dress and that's huge for me!

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha! It is just the BEST when we get to help families through the years. Thank you for your loyalty and taking the time to review us!

Tabitha · Married on 09/17/2016

It was the third dress that I tried on and I fell in love. I went to David's Bridal afterward to make sure it really was the dress. The experience I had at Hope's Bridal was more personal and they really work with you to find what you love. They also really work closely with you in regards to payment of the gown which was a really unique and personal experience.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Tabitha! We're glad you are a Hope's bride!

Meredith · Married on 09/10/2016

I am from the Quad Cities (where my parents still live), but I now live in Madison, Wisconsin. I chose to do my bridal gown shopping in the QC, and visited Hope's Bridal. I also chose to have my alterations done at Hope's, which meant that I did need to drive in a few times to do fittings and such. They were pretty accommodating to my limited availability, due to me living about 3 hours away. They did a great job on the very minor alterations, added a bustle, and found a veil that worked well with my gown. I loved my dress, and Hope's did a good job for me.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the review, Meredith, and thank you for choosing to shop with us! It was an honor to help you prepare for your wedding. Congrats to you!

I had a great experience at Hope's Atkin's location. Ariel helped me find the perfect wedding dress. I told her what I was looking for and we were able to find exactly what I wanted in the second dress I tried on. I live on the other side of the country, but will be getting married back in Iowa. Hope's said they would be flexible to work with my schedule for alterations when I was in town next. They will store the dress up until the day of the wedding, and provide free steaming. Thanks again, Ariel!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and for being a Hope's bride! It's so fun for us to work with brides from all over for their Iowa weddings. We look forward to seeing you again!

Hope's Bridal is great. They really make you feel comfortable and beautiful. They are able to listen to your vision of your special day and help make it come true. They are so willing to work with you on your budget as well.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased to hear you have had a good experience. We appreciate you trusting us with your business!

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/29/2016

Cannot say enough good things about Hope's. They made my experience one I will NEVER forget. I was treated like an absolute queen, I was the only bride to be in the store. The staff even stayed almost an hour after closing to help me feel completely positive about my dress choice. Every staff member I came into contact with was so incredibly sweet. Every bride to be needs to come here for the experience every little girl dreams of.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlyn! We loved having the opportunity to help you!
  • Rena

Rena · Married on 04/16/2016

The ladies here are so helpful. They were great with picking out dresses based on my budget and what I was looking for!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Rena! We are so happy to be a part of this special time with you!

Hannah · Married on 01/02/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better experience at hopes! They helped me find my perfect dress and keep me sane while the stress of my wedding was really getting to me. We got our tuxes and bridesmaids dresses through them also and everything went so smoothly. I just felt like they went the extra mile and really made me feel like my wedding and I mattered to them and I wasn't just another customer. I would highly recommend hopes to anyone!

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hannah, thank you! You had such a beautiful wedding, and we are thankful you chose Hope's! We appreciate you!
  • Oliver Wedding

Hilary · Married on 09/06/2015

My experience was a little goofy and I'll try to explain as best as I can-- I went to the Atkins (alone just to browse) location, found a dress, and the alterations manager quoted me a VERY fair price for an off the rack one-of-a-kind dress. I said that I had to let my mom see it before I could make a final decision and they said they would take it to their Davenport location. I stopped in a week and a half-2 weeks later just to see if they had the dress at in Davenport, and they did. I made an appointment to come back the very next day. Up until this point EVERYTHING was perfect. Everyone was WONDERFUL to work with, very helpful, they were creative in finding alternatives and accessories, they were great. UNTIL I came back that next day. The sales associate I had worked with the day before was stuck in an appointment (completely understandable) so the store manager helped me in the dress to show my mother and future mother-in-law. When I said that I was ready to purchase, she told me that the ONLY deal she could give me with $100 off the ticket price. THIS WAS $300 MORE THAN I WAS QUOTED 2 WEEKS BEFORE. When I asked her why I wasn't given the same price her response was "Every time you come into the store, the price goes up." I was floored. I calmly told her I didn't want the dress, and I left, extremely upset. I decided to call the owner of the store just to find out if that was standard policy, or what exactly was going on. She was so so so incredible nice, and told me that their business was to not only sell wedding dresses, but to make my wedding a pleasant and fun experience. She did NOT agree with that statement. She offered me the dress at a price that was way better than before. That part was just a bonus for me. To have the owner truly understand my frustration with a specific manager, and really care about how her own business is ran, shows a me that she is a good person and that she is in the business for the right reasons; to take care of the brides.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your true and kind words. We DO want every bride to know they matter to us, and we are so glad we could resolve the problem and overall give you a great experience. Thank you for your understanding with the mix-up in our communication and giving us the chance to fix it! We're so glad you are a Hope's bride; blessings on the rest of your planning!

Sydney · Married on 08/21/2015

The staff was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with! They allowed me to take pictures of dresses I tried on which was extremely helpful in determining my favorite dresses, other stores didn't allow pictures. I decided to remove the straps from my dress and the alterations were perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Sydney! It was a pleasure to work with you for your wedding, and we appreciate your business. We hope you are loving married life!

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2015

I had an absolutely fantastic experience wedding dress shopping at Hope's Atkins location (aka: The Pink Barn). My consultant helped me find the perfect dress within my budget! I live in the Quad Cities, so they were more than happy to get the dress sent to their Davenport location for the alterations to be done. I would absolutely recommend going to either location for brides looking for their wedding dresses or girls looking for a prom dress!

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Nicole! We really appreciate your recommendation, and love that you have experience with both our locations. It's a pleasure to serve you during this exciting time!

Lauren was extremely helpful. She listened to what I wanted and wasn't at all pushy. She took the time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. There is a wide variety of dresses and they're priced very fairly. I would recommend Hope's Bridal to anyone!

I LOVE HOPE'S BRIDAL! I went to the shop near Cedar Rapids to find my wedding dress. They had a great selection and an amazing staff to help me find the dress of my dreams. They listen, are flexible, and are very professional. I love how much knowledge they have over their merchandise and how they never pressure you to buy something. I will definitely recommend Hopes to other brides I know :) :)

Skylar · Married on 06/13/2015

Hope's Bridal Boutique gave me the best overall bridal experience! The staff is amazing and so kind and they have plenty of dress options to choose from. I would recommend Hope's to everyone!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Skylar! Wishing you happy holidays!

Lacey · Married on 05/23/2015

Atkins Location:
    We had such a great experience at Hopes in Atkins! My sister and I first came in just to browse, excited about my new engagment. We weren't planning on taking anything in to try on but our consultant, Becky, insisted it was no problem at all and let us take some in to try. One of the dresses was absolutley amazing. I told Becky I thought it was the one but couldn't make a decision without my mom and the rest of my bridal party. She was all for waiting and did not pressure me that I needed to buy it today or anything like that. When I came back with the whole crew (with an appointment) Becky was so awesome, yet again. She let us make our own selections and secretly pulled "my" dress out. We tried on everyone else's picks and "oo'ed" and "ahh-ed" over how gorgeous they all were but I knew my mind was already made up. When we got into "my" dress she turned the lights down to give them the full effect. It was a done deal- everyone loved it! She made our experience so amazing! Even Diane, the owner, and Ariel came in and told me how fantastic I looked and how happy they were that I was happy. Going back for alterations was no hassle, the first time I tried to get them done my undergarments weren't quite working so I had to go back again but that was something I was more than willing to do!! Everyone had great recommendations on where to go to get new ones and we're so thankful that I was okay with coming back a second time. Even though it wasn't their fault they still apologized! No need, things like that happen!! When I went to pick up my dress Ariel and Diane both helped my sister bustle the dress so that on the wedding day she could do it. Diane was the one I saw before I took my dress. She told me how happy she was for me and that we came to them for such a special day. Everyone was awesome, no complaints. Thanks Hope's staff! I had an amazing experience with you all.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Lacey! We are so happy to hear this positive feedback because we truly love being a part of our customers' weddings. We would love to see pictures when you get them back! Congrats!!
  • User4661989 · 2+ years ago

Hope's bridal had a great selection of dresses! The consultants I worked with were all very friendly and helpful. We opted to pay a little extra and try on dresses after hours so we would have the place to ourselves, and it was totally worth it! It can be really busy in there, and having the time and space to yourself, it's amazing. I found a dress that I really loved, and was very unique, hadn't seen anything like it anywhere else. It started as an A-line shape but the alterations job was able to take it in around my hips/butt to make it closer to a mermaid and show off my curves. It was done perfectly and it looked amazing. I would buy from hope's again in a heartbeat!

We also rented our tuxes here, and they looked great. Even when all the coats were too small (the cut was a bit different than we were expecting), they were able to get them exchanged/fixed without any problem.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a nice review! We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding and that you had a great experience! Thank you for being a Hope's Bride and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Megan · Married on 12/27/2014

This was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. A pink barn!! That was a fun first impression and we were greeted and got to start choosing dresses immediately. They have a huge selection- much bigger than I expected. My wedding dress consultant was the highlight. She was supportive and patient, even when I was indecisive and trying on dresses out of my price range. I ended up buying my dress when I visited last Friday and definitely wouldn't have if I didn't trust her so much. I never felt pressured, and she went above and beyond to find great options for me.

My mom, sisters and stepmom were all able to be there- the sitting room with the stage is huge. And although my budget was VERY small, they have a selection of destination dresses and prom dresses that kept the price in my range. I was so happy with the experience and would recommend Hope's Bridal to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Megan, thank you! Becky enjoyed working with you on Friday, and we're happy you found the perfect dress in your budget! You will be a beautiful bride! Thanks for your business and review!

Kim · Married on 08/16/2014

I shopped for dresses in 4 different states (IA, IL, NY, NJ) and 2 big cities (Chicago and NYC), trying on at least 100 different dresses, yet there was something about this dress and Hope's Bridal that kept bringing me back there. Besides loving the dress itself, I think I also fell in love with the pink barn and the ladies who bring it to life. I know that sounds corny but I wanted to get my dress somewhere special … somewhere where I wasn’t just treated as another bride to dress up as if in a bridal factory … a place that I could remember for the wonderful experience I had there and not just that I got a dress there. That’s why I went with Hope’s. They were so patient with me as I kept coming back to try on that dress I couldn’t get out of my head and I felt like they really wanted me to get whatever dress was best for me, regardless of where I got it. They never pushed; they only helped explore options and gave me their honest opinions. Once I decided to go with the dress, they worked with me to modify and accessorize it to create the overall look I was going for. Their attention to detail and very personalized customer service is amazing. They are even now helping me with getting my dress cleaned and preserved now that my wedding is over. Talk about full service! I am glad they offer that service because I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my dress. I highly recommend Hope’s Bridal. They were such a special part of my year of wedding planning!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Kim! We truly enjoyed working with you! Congratulations!

jessica · Married on 08/06/2014

The girls at hope's were very helpful helping me pick out the dress! They even thought outside of the box!

Erica · Married on 08/02/2014

I highly recommend Hope's Bridal! They gave me all the help I needed when I was looking for a dress and when I found "the one" they were excited with me! They are so friendly and love what they do. They gave me such a positive experience!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Erica! It was a pleasure to work with you and to see your GORGEOUS pictures! Enjoy your first holiday season as husband and wife!

Malenda · Married on 07/26/2014

Loved everyone at Hopes in Adkins. They tackled everything that needed to get down and made me feel like apart of their family. Wouldn't have wished to go anywhere else.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Hope's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Malenda! It was a pleasure to work with you! Happy holidays!