19725 40th Ave W. Suite A, Lynnwood, WA 98036 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brides and Beyond

Welcome to Brides and Beyond, the haute couture bridal boutique in Lynnwood WA. We are a family business, and our goal is to work closely with each customer on their needs, because each customer is unique and important to us. Choosing a wedding gown is one of the most important dress choices of your life. We pay close attention to details and place an emphasis on customer service.

You should find a dress that you not only love, but also one which flatters your figure and reflects your personality. Our boutique features a beautiful collection and affordable prices for every member of the wedding party. Keep in mind Brides and Beyond will treat you with the warm and attentive service you deserve. We strive to make our clients happy with complete satisfaction.

Contact us via phone (425) 275-7521 or via email (info@bridesandbeyond.us) for additional information!

Follow Brides and Beyond on

sin39870106
974854f794b45a46 C320C 1

5 Reviews for Brides and Beyond

Samantha · Married on 07/24/2018

I had such a great experience here, they helped me try on many dresses to determine my style and then helped me narrow it down. She really listened to what I was envisioning and pulled dresses within my price point. I did not feel pressured to pay more than my budget at all. The owner helped us with alterations and we got a great value for the amazing work she did. I recommend this shop to all my friends getting married.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Catherine · Married on 10/04/2014

Weeks before her wedding my daughter and I began the process of shopping for her dress. Based on Yelp, Knot and other reviews this was the first shop we went to. My daughter fell in love with her dress so it was the last shop we went to. I went into the shop with unrealistic expectations that I would be able to get the dress she wanted for $500 or less. While this shop did have dresses for $500 or less there were not too many choices at that price point. The lady shop owner was very nice, caring and understanding. She offered to do a bit of tailoring if we should need it but was about to leave on an international vacation so we used someone else for minor adjustments. We took the dress with us that day. We later discovered the dress was a good bargain, even at $1,275. I had many compliments about my daughter's appearance; her dress definitely contributed to her beauty and radiance.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Maria · Married on 04/17/2013

Buying your perfect wedding dress is traditionally a long journey, one you share with your closest friends and family. For me, I wanted to make it as easy and quick as possible. Four months prior to the wedding, I was beginning to feel stressed at the fact that I may not find "the one". I visited many bridal stores (mainly the big chain stores) but didn't find anything I liked. One day I woke up and decided to call Brides and Beyond around noon and the owner answered my call and was able to fit me in at the last minute. She had an hour in between appointments so I drove to Lynwood from Seattle. I was a little late but she was completely understanding. She showed me all her dresses and was very accommodating. I picked out 5 dresses but fell in love with the first one I tried on. I asked her to take several pictures of me in the dress so I could get my sister's opinions via IM and she was happy to accommodate. I fell in love with my dress and the owner made my journey that much more special by being very accommodating and understanding. Of course it helped that she had many beautiful dresses at very affordable prices.

Sent on 03/30/2013

Brides and Beyond FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months